Sunday, 28 September 2014

Budget Eyeshadows // Fashionista


I have really been into eyeshadows and I own more than I really need however there is one particular brand that caught my eye because of the quality and price. This brand is called Fashionista and can be found on the Superdrug website. It is a budget brand and if I am honest I had never heard about them before but I saw their eyeshadows online and I thought I would give it a go. I am being honest when I say that these eyeshadows are some of the best I have ever tried from the drugstore and highstreet. 


First off the actual size of each eyeshadow is crazy. Each one contains 2.5g which is more than other single eyeshadows not to mention the pigmentation. These eyeshadows have the best pigmentation ever and gives such a good colour payoff. I have four eyeshadows and in clockwise from the top; Honey, Chocolate Dream, Embellished and Earth Star. 


When you buy them, they come in cute black packaging however they can come out which is personally my favourite bit and was what really drew me towards them. Because you can take them out, you can create your own palette but if you only want to take one colour on holiday you can still pop it out and put it into the individual packaging it came in. What is great idea!




One thing I love about these eyeshadows is how easy it is to just pop out the eyeshadows. It doesn't require any special equipment and doesn't create any mess or break the eyeshadows. The palette I picked up was the Fashionista Custom Palette in Red which holds four single eyeshadows and includes a massive mirror which is great for travelling. This palette cost £3.79 and the individual eyeshadows cost £2.79 which is a brilliant price for the quality. 

I would seriously recommend trying out these eyeshadows if your looking for good quality budget eyeshadows because they are worth it. These are just my personal thoughts towards the eyeshadows and they may work different for you. 

Have you tried these eyeshadows? What did you think? 

Emily <3 

2 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric