Friday, 12 September 2014

Graceful Beauty Life Guest Post: Holy Grail Products


Hello Emily's blog! This is both of our first time doing a collab, so this is very exciting and something new for both of us. We decided to talk about our "Holy Grail" beauty products. On her blog I'll be talking about my holy grail beauty products, and she'll be talking about her holy grail beauty products on my blog, so make sure to check that out once you're done reading this. Let's get this show on the road, shall we?


This is the Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation in the color 101 Classic Ivory. I have been using this foundation for so long now (not the same bottle, but you know what I mean). I love how it blends into my skin as it's just about impossible for me to find a foundation that is even close to my skin tone, which is so frustrating. If you have this same problem, or are feeling like trying out a new foundation, then you need to buy this!


This is the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder. Yet again, it's something that I have been using for so long. Before buying this product, I went through so many powders because they have never done the job for me. I have really bad oily skin, so nothing used to stay on my face. Ever since I started using this, it seems like my makeup has been magically staying on my face. A conquincidence?  I don't think so.


Up next is the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad To The Bronze. I love the color of this and it works amazing as a base. You can make it really light to the point where you can barely see it, so you can use other eye shadows on top of it and the color of the Color Tattoo won't effect your look. You can also make it darker and wear it on its own, which is what I do on lazy days.


It seems like another Rimmel product has slipped into this post. Oh well. This product is the Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner in Brown. This product is truly amazing! The color comes so close to matching my eye color, which I think is pretty cool, but it's obviously not something I look for when buying an eyeliner. It doesn't fade throughout the day and is super affordable. 


This is the Maybelline The Falsies Volum Express Mascara. Everyone and their mothers dog has heard of The Falsies Mascara, but not everyone has heard of the Volum Express one. I prefer this one. My natural lashes are pretty short, so I tend to go for the mascaras that promise to give your lashes extra length, which is exactly what this product does. It also makes them look dark and it doesn't clump up, which is always a good thing.


Moving on to products that you don't put on your face. This is a nail polish from Forever 21 in the color Jelly Bean. There's so many things I love about this product. The color is amazing, it's under $2, it stays on my nails for so long without chipping, and dries so fast. Last time I checked, Forever 21 was running out of these and they were either not restocking them or keeping their stock very small, so you might have to buy this online if you are interested in it.


This is the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. It's made out of brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil, and macadamia grains which gives it its amazing smell. I use it every time I take a bath, which is around two times a week. I have rough patches on my arms and legs, so I'm pretty good with exfoliating. If you are looking to make your baths more exciting, take a look at Soap and Glory or Lush. They are the best bath brands and their products never disappoint.

There you have it! Those are my holy grail beauty products. I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and have felt inspired to buy the products I mentioned, because they won't disappoint, I promise! Thank you so much Emily for agreeing to this collab!

10 comments:

  1. I used to use Rimmel Stay Matte powder years ago before I switched to mineral powders. It's definitely one of my favourite non-mineral powders.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post,dear! :))
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many good products in this post! :) The rimmel powder is also my favourite, I've been using it for years. I've also used Maybelline falsies for ages too - so good!
    emmerliejay x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation. One of my favourites!

    Beth | BeautyBubbles♡

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric