Wednesday, 10 September 2014

Loving Mint Green Nails


If there is one colour that I could wear forever it would be pink but in close second comes mint green and if you ask any of my friends, they will tell you that I own so much mint green from shoes to handbags and of course nail polishes is no different so I thought I would crack out my favourite mint green nail polishes. 
 
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Sugar Apple'
I actually first saw this nail polish in one of Zoella's Videos and I then decided that even though I have loads of mint green nail polish I still needed to get this one as well. I love wearing this one all year round because it is a light mint green shade and goes well with almost anything and your good to go with two coats of this nail polish. 

Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine 'Greenberry'
Another Barry M nail polish but these ones have amazing formulas and they last such a long time. This nail polish is a darker shade of mint green and is perfect for the summer time. This nail polish is so thick that you only really need one coat and your out the door. 

Essie Nail Laquer 'Mint Candy Apple' 
One of my all time favourite nail polishes ever happens to be this one. I love Essie Nail Polishes because they have a great formula and lasts for the longest time without chipping. I would say that this mint green colour is on the lighter side however it requires a couple of coats to give that amazing look. 

Sally Hansen Sugar Coat 'Spare-A-Mint' 
Sugar coat means it is a textured nail polish and but if you can get past it then this is another amazing nail polish. It only requires one coat because the formula is so thick and covers everything first time around. I would say that this is a much darker mint green but still looks pretty. 
 
Revlon Top Speed 'Jaded'
I don't what it is about Revlon nail polishes but I haven't tried many but never the less this nail polish is stunning even though it is a off mint green colour. I really like this nail polish because it is an unusual mint green colour and unlike anything I own. This nail polish requires two coats and then your ready. 

China Glaze Nail Lacquer 'Aquadelic'
This was my first ever mint green nail polish which started the craze and I still love it because it is a darker shade and is great for autumn and winter. I also think that the formula is really good and only really needs one or two coats and dries fairly quickly. 

Rimmel Lasting Finish 'Pear Drop'
The last one is a lighter shade and requires about three or four layers before it looks good which isn't great but I remember when I first got this nail polish I couldn't stop wearing it because I loved it so much. Since then it hasn't got as much use but it still has a spot in my mint green loving heart of mine. 

I know that it might seem a bit silly that I own that many nail polishes of the same colour but I just love nail polishes and they have different formulas and slightly different shades. Of course these are just my picks and they may work different on your nails. I hope you found this post enjoyable and interesting. 

Do you like mint green nail polishes? 

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. I love mint nail polishes - my favourite has got to be Essie Mint Candy Apple!

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric