Sunday, 14 September 2014

Pamper Night Essentials


I don't know about you but I love a good pamper night and I thought I would share with you my pamper night essentials and the products I use when I want a relaxing night. There are a few things that I like to do on a pamper night and one of these things to treat my body and skin to the princess treatment. I am that person that loves doing a pamper night and I often I will have one once a week normally on Sunday before the week really begins. This just gets me ready for the week ahead so if you want to see what products I use then keep reading.


After a long day, the first thing I do is remove my make up. If you want to know how I remove my makeup check out my evening skincare routine. Once my make up is off my face, I hop into the shower and use a facial scrub. I love using a facial scrub because it makes my face feel so smooth and soft however I wouldn't suggest using it everyday and I just use a facial scrub twice a week. The one I am using at the moment is the Osiris Apricot Exfoliating Facial Scrub which is just amazing. I found this facial scrub at my local supermarket for one pound! 


Once I have scrubbed and wash my face, I move onto my hair and I just use my normal shampoo and conditioner and if you want to know what products I use check out my hair care routine, but after I have washed my hair I use a hair treatment. Hair treatments are great for hair that is dry and damaged and needs a bit of a pick me up. The current treatment I am using at the moment is the Garnier Ultimate Blends 1 Minute Treatment The Sleek Restorer. This treatment smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and hydrated. 


After I have finished with my hair, I use a body scrub which really helps to get rid of dirt and dead skin. Using a body scrub is one of my favourite things to do because it leaves you with smooth and soft skin and just makes your skin feel amazing. My body scrub of choice at the moment is the Soap & Glory Flake Away which is a sugar and peach seed body polish with shea butter and it is amazing. Not only does it leave the skin feeling smooth and soft but also smells amazing and then after this I use a shower gel to finish off. 


After I have showered, I like to use a face mask to really give my face a full cleanse. The face mask I am currently loving and using is the Simple Kind To Skin Deep Cleansing Face Mask. This face mask leaves my face feeling clean and soft and doesn't upset my skin or cause me to break out. This face mask is a deep cleansing mask that is a blend of multi-vitamins and draws out dirt from deep down and gets rid of dead cells. I use this face mask by applying it to my face by hand and then leaving it for three minutes before washing it off. 


The last step is to moisturise my skin and I do this by using a body butter. I don't use a body butter every night because they are rather heavy and don't absorb as fast. However when I am having a pamper night, I love using a body butter and my current favourite won't shock anyone and is the Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter which contains softening shea butter and aloe vera. This stuff is truly amazing and I have talked about this product before but it is my favourite! 

And that's all of my pamper night essentials and I hope you enjoyed having a sneak peek into my bathroom draw! Of course these are just my favourite to use and they work for me but you can use whatever face masks, scrubs and products you want. 

What are your pamper night essentials? 

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Anything with coconut oil I will try. Holy grail ingredient! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Soap and Glory - their flake away is a fab exfoliator!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lush's Ro's Argan Body Conditioner is super. It's like a hair conditioner for the skin, ie, you apply it after you've shower-gelled, then rinse off (without rubbing). You just then pat yourself dry and you skin is beautifully hydrated. And...it smells divine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this sounds lovely might have to try xx

      Delete
  4. I love using body scrubs! My skin feels so smooth after! Also can you share how you get rid of eyemakeup specifically mascara? I always have trouble with that!

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I often use Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water in a cotton pad and that normally gets rid of mascara xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric