Tuesday, 9 September 2014

Products Worth The Hype





Today's post is about the products that so many people talk about and rave about and are actually amazing and live up to the hype. I believe that these are called 'Products Worth The Hype' and I thought why not give it a go. I had a look through my makte up collection and picked out a few products that everyone and their mother talks about and thought about whether I felt they lived up to the hype. You many be able to tell from the picture that their are a fair few products that you will have seen before but if you want to know what products I believe lived up to the hype then here we go..

Maybeline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara
If you haven't heard about this mascara yet then where have you been because everyone raves about this mascara and with good reason because it gives amazing volume and length and just makes your lashes look amazing. I don't know what it is about this mascara that makes it so amazing but it is worth a try and really does live up to the hype. One thing I like about this mascara is that even through I don't have the waterproof version, it doesn't smudge and dries quickly which is great. 

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion 
This primer potion is the best ever and I mean it is amazing. I have done a mini review of this product however I still felt the need to include it in this post because it is that good! This primer potion makes any eyeshadow last and look more intense and colorful. Every blogger and youtuber has gone on and on about this primer and they are all right. It is creamy, light and doesn't dry out the skin and makes the eyeshadow last all day! What more can I say?!

Rimmel Lasting Finish Kate Moss Lipstick
The first lipstick I ever brought was a Rimmel Kate Moss lipstick and now I own four because I love them that much. They are truly amazing lipsticks because of the formula. They smell nice, are soft and smooth on the lips and don't dry out the lips. They come in a range of colours and are fairly cheap as well. My favourite ones are number 16 and 20 in the black packaging. These lipsticks are totally worth the hype. 

Soap & Glory Solar Powder 
I have talked about the Soap & Glory Solar Powder in so many posts recently but I can't stop because it is that good! I love how it has two different shades and a mirror inside. It is also matte with almost no glitter in it and is an amazing bronzer. I have heard Zoella, Lily Pebbles and Essiebutton as well as others talking about this product and I have to agree with them that this is one of the best bronzers in the drugstore even through it isn't cheap but is worth it. 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'
If there was only eye product that I could use for the rest of my life it would be the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. If you haven't heard about this amazing product, it is a cream eyeshadow in a bronze colour and acts perfectly as a base. Of course they have different colours but this is by far the most hyped up colour and is great layered with other darker brown colours. I would recommend this product and would agree with every other blogger and youtuber and say it is so good!

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 
Ok I cheated. A make up brush isn't a make up product but I am still including it because it is so hyped up! If you ask any beauty blogger or youtuber what brushes they would recommend they will most likely say Real Techinques Brushes because they are so good at blending and they don't cost much at all which is great! I for one love this brush and use it everyday for my foundation because I haven't found a brush quite like it. I don't know what it is about this brush but it blends like a dream and really buffs the foundation into your skin and makes it look flawless. 

What products do you think live up to the hype? 

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. Don't get me started about 'On and On Bronze' - one of my all time favourite eyeshadows, couldn't go a week without it!

    The Beauty Scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric