Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Rocking The Nude Lip


One beauty trend that I have seen going around the blogs and channels recently has been nude lips and that's thanks to Kylie Jenner who loves to rock a nude lip so I thought why not share with you a few of my nude lipsticks and lip crayons that I have been rocking recently.

Sally Hansen Colourfast Tint & Moisture Balm 'Nude N Natural'
First up is a product from Sally Hansen and this is a lip crayon in the colour 'Nude N Natural'. I love using this product because it gives my lips a very light colour almost like you have put concealer on your lips. It also moistures my lips and smells like vanilla!

Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick 'Nude Delight' 
If you haven't heard about this product, where have you been living because this is a cult favourite in the beauty world. I love wearing this lipstick daily because it gives a light wash of colour and makes you lips look healthy and puts back colour into your lips. 

Soap & Glory Sexy Mother Pucker Gloss Stick 'Nudist' 
I have talked so much about this gloss stick but it is so good and smells amazing. I love wearing this lip crayon when I want a more glossy finish and if my lips are feeling dry this is perfect for making them feel moisturised. This product gives more of a pink toned nude colour as well. 

MUA Lipstick 'Bare'
At only £1, this has to be the cheapest nude lipstick ever but it is still very good. This lipstick has a slightly thicker coverage to it but give a lovely light pink tone to it. I would say that this lipstick is rather similar to the Sally Hansen Lip Crayon in colour but is a great cheap nude lipstick. 

MUA Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm 'Rendezvous
Another product from MUA but this time it's a Lip Crayon. When I first brought this product, I couldn't stop wearing it because it was so nice. I still love it now because it gives a more darker shade of nude and gives a more pinky tone and also has a glossy finish to it. 

L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash 'Lolita'
I thought I would throw in a lipgloss at the end because it is great product and is from L'oreal. One thing I love about this product is that it applies like a gloss and then drys to a matte lipstick finish. However it gives off a darker pink nude colour but I still count it as a nude lip colour to me!

That's a lot of nude lip products and hopefully you have enjoyed this post and found it interesting. These are just my choice of products and they may work differently for you but these work great for me. 

(Left to right: Nude N' Natural, Nude Delight, Nudist, Bare, Redezvous, Lolita)


What are you favourite nude lipsticks or lip crayons? 

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric