Thursday, 18 September 2014

September Wishlist


As a person who is living on a fairly tight budget, wishlists are the only thing to keep me from going out the spending all my money and I thought I would create a wishlist for the month of sepetember which features a range of products that I have been thinking about buying. I love reading wishlists and I thought I would give it a go and create my own one. This months wishlist include make up and skincare products. 

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum
I have been thinking about getting this foundation for the longest time and I was so close to getting it the other day but ended up leaving it. Because of this, it is in my wishlist. I really would like to buy this serum because I have heard so many people raving about this product and I am looking for a base with a bit more coverage. 

Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner 'Eastend Snob'
I have never brought or used a lipliner before however I have started wearing lipsticks more recently and therefore I have been thinking about getting a lipliner. I have heard a quite a few good things about this lipliner so it is on my wishlist as well, 

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Eternal Gold' 
Next up is a very hyped up product and I do own three of these cream eyeshadows already however I have got my eye on the colour 'Eternal Gold' as I am really loving wearing gold eyeshadows a lot during the past couple of weeks. I don't know what it is about gold but I may have to pick this one up soon!

The Body Shop Body Butter 'Pink Grapefruit'
If there is one thing I love trying out its new body butters and The Body Shop Body Butters are some of the best around and I recently took a look around the shop and the Pink Grapefruit Body Butter caught my eye. First off, it smells so good and when I tried the tester in the shop it felt smooth, soft and light and I might have to take a sneaky trip!

Soap & Glory 'Sugar Crush' Body Wash 
I am that person who stands at the Soap & Glory stand in Boots and just smells every product and if your like me, you will know that the Sugar Crush Body Wash smells amazing and I have heard so many bloggers and youtubers raving about this product so I may have to get some the next time I am in Boots!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Eye Cream 
The last product in my wishlist has been the The Body Shop's Vitamin E Eye Cream which again has had a lot of good reviews from bloggers. I am in need of a new eye cream and this one looks very good so I may have to pick this one up as well. 

And that's everything in my wishlist. These are just the products that I am interested in at the moment and these are just based on my thoughts. I hope that you found this post fun and interesting because I love seeing what people are wishing for.

What products are on your wishlist? 

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash, it's amazing xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm planning on picking it up soon! really want to try it :D xx

      Delete
  2. Great list! What is the vitamin E cream for? Is it to get rid of redness or blemishes? Or like to make skin more healthy/

    Stop by my blog when you have time! Also check out my amazing giveaway!

    Love from Canada,
    Marie from Elle Charie
    ♥♥ Perfect Skin Giveaway♥♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i think it's to get rid of redness and get rid of fine lines xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric