Tuesday, 23 September 2014

Top Blushers Under £3


I felt like talking about blushers today so I thought why not and that's what this post is about. I love searching drugstores for blushers and I feel that they are one thing that you can buy fairly cheaply but still get good pigmentation from. I decided to share with you my three favourite blushers for under three pounds and so enjoy. 



Make Up Revolution - Hot
The first blush comes from Make Up Revolution and is there powder blush in Hot. I brought this a while back but only started using it recently because it is more of a autumn and winter tone. It is a bright pink colour which gives a rosy cheeks like of look which I love during the colder months. I would say that it is very pigmented so be careful not to go overboard. This blush cost £1 and I mean what more can you ask for.  



Natural Collection - Peach Melba 
This blush is talked about alot in the beauty world and with good reason because it is amazing. I love using this blush during the spring and summer months as it is a more peachy toned blush. I like using this blush because it isn't that pigmented which means that you totally build it up and go in heavy handed if you need to. However the packaging is cheap but it is small and fits into a handbag perfectly. This blush cost £1.99 which is a great bargain. 



Makeup Academy Blusher - Bon Bon
The last blush is from MUA and is a mix between peach and hot pink tones. I love using blush all year round and is actually my most used blush because it is so easy to use and a dream to blend. This blush is very pigmented and isn't too powdery either. However the packaging isn't great because the lid often comes off if your not careful and therefore it isn't great for traveling with. This blush cost £1 and is worth a try. 

I hope that this post was interesting and gave you some ideas of the blushers you could buy if you are on a budget but still want a good quality blush. These are my choice of budget blushers and you don't have to use these because they are just ideas and these blush work great for me. 

What your favourite drugstore blusher? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. Wow! I can't believe you got all of these for such a good price! I love cheap products that actually look amazing! :)

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. great share,thank you
    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/
    http://2014wholesale7.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never use that before but blushes looks perfeckt
    xx


    ladyfashworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric