Tuesday, 28 October 2014

Autumn Edition: What's In My Make Up Bag?


I am currently relaxing with family as I have got a week off from University and decided to head home for a few days and I thought it was the perfect time to do a 'What's In My Make Up Bag?' post. I am calling this post my 'Autumn Edition' because I'd like to think that these products are more autumn themed but anyway if your like me and are nosey, then here is a peek into my Makeup bag...


Bases 
For bases I brought a Tinted Moisturiser and Foundation. I brought the Tinted Moisturiser with me because I love using it for more relaxing days when I don't need as much coverage and if my skin is feeling dry. I also brought the MUA undress your skin with me as well because its my birthday during the time I am away so I need a higher coverage for the birthday dinner. 


Compacts 
In terms of compacts, I brought a powder and a mirror. I brought a compact mirror because I normally apply liquid liner which requires me to use a compact mirror to bring up to my eyes. The powder of course is the Bourjois Healthy Balance Powder which I have talked about loads and even wrote a review on it so check that out. I use this powder to control my shine and set my make up. 


Bronzer & Blusher 
The bronzer I have picked to take with me is the Rimmel Compact Bronzing Powder which again I have talked about loads. I love this powder because it is matte and isn't too red or too dark which is great. The blusher taken with me is from Sleek and is in the colour 'Rose Gold' and is a new blush in my collection. Please excuse the dent in the blusher where I opened it and my thumb slipped into the blusher! However moving on from this, I brought this blusher with me to try.


Eyeliners & Mascara 
For my eyes I brought a selection of eyeliners and my current mascara. My mascara is the Rimmel Lash Accelerator which is the one that I am currently using and I love it because it provides loads of length. I brought two liquid liners which are the Soap & Glory Supercat liner which produces a great thick dramatic line and the Rimmel| Scandaleyes which creates a thinner line. I also brought a brown pencil liner with me for a more natural look. 


Eyeshadows 
I brought a couple of new eyeshadows and these happen to be from more high end brands. I brought a Urban |Decay Single Eyeshadow in the shade 'Toasted' which is a pink champagne colour and is perfect for a natural look. I also brought a new Nars Eyeshadow Duo in 'Bouthan' which contains a light pink colour and a brighter pink glitter colour which I am planning on wearing for my birthday dinner. 


Eye Bases 
Because I'm bringing eyeshadows, I also needed to bring some bases and of course I had to have my favourite Urban Decay Primer Potion which is my staple and just makes my eyeshadow so much better. I also packed my Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Paint in Mangarick Purple which is great for parties and is perfect for dinners. I also brought my Colour Tattoo in 'Metallic Pomegranate' which is the perfect autumn eyeshadow. 


Lip Products
As you may be able to tell, I brought a selection of lip products with me. I brought a Rimmel Lipstick in 'Nude Delight' and Rimmel Lip Liner in 'East End Snob' for those days when I want to rock a 90s lip. I also picked up the L'oreal Lipgloss and a Miner Matte Factor Lip Paint in a red colour for my birthday dinner and of course I can't live without my Nivea Lip Butter. 

And thats all the products I stuffed into my make up bag! These products are just products that work well for me and they may work differently for you. I hope you enjoyed this sneaky peek into my make up bag and found it interesting.

What do you carry in your make up bag?

Emily <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric