Tuesday, 21 October 2014

Best & Worst of MUA // Part 2


A couple of days ago, I post Part 1 of this post and I thought I would finish off this post with a part two. The reason as to why I split this post into two was because when I first came up with the idea I noticed that I had so many MUA products so I thought why not make two posts. If your wondering what MUA is then check part 1 of this post in which I explain everything. However if you want to see the second part than we go...


Best - Single Eyeshadows
In my last post, I talked about a number of different palettes such as the Undressed and Undress Me Two which I love but MUA also do some amazing single eyeshadows. The quality and pigmentation is amazing and for £1 each it is the bargain of the century. You get 2g in each eyeshadow which is a fair bit and they come in a range of different colours.  


Best - Intense Kisses Lip Gloss
I first heard about this lip glosses from Miss Budget Beauty and she said they were great dupes for the Rimmel Apocalips and  you know what she was so right! This lip gloss is so pigmented and leaves a stain behind which is great because then you don't have to keep reapplying it. The colour I own is 'Lips Are Sealed' and its a great everyday wearable colour. These lip glosses cost £2 each and come in a range of colours.


Best - Power Pout Colour Intense Tint & Balm 
Another lip product from MUA that I am a big fan of is their 'Colour Intense Tint & Balm' which I have in 'Rendezvous'. Because I love my nude lip products, this is of course a nude colour with a hint of pink to it. One thing I love about this product is that it doesn't dry the lips out and really moistures them instead. These cost £3 each which I feel is very reasonable. 


Worst - Lipstick 'Bare'
There is one lip product that I didn't get on with very well and that was a Lipstick in the shade 'Bare'. I normally love a good nude lipstick however this one didn't wow me. This lipstick has got a weird formula because it goes onto the lips nice and smoothly but after a while it is completely gone and just leaves you with dry lips. I personally don't like these lipsticks but they were only £1 each so I can't really ask for great quality. 


Worst - Heaven & Earth Eye Shadow Palette
The last product I'm going to be talking about is the Heaven and Earth Palette which is weird because all the other eye shadow products from MUA I have loved but this one just wasn't as good. The pigmentation just wasn't there and there was a lot of fallout and sadly this palette hardly gets any use. I don't know whether I got a bad batch one or if they are all like this because I have enjoyed all the other palettes.  

And that's my best and worst of MUA! I haven't tried every product from MUA and these are just my own options. I hope you found this post helpful, useful and interesting. 

What's your favourite MUA product? 

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric