Sunday, 12 October 2014

Budget Eye Cream: Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream


One thing that I haven't really tried is eye cream and this is because I didn't really know where to start because most eye creams are anti-wrinkle and that's not what I really want and lots of eye creams aren't cheap either. However the other day I was in Boots and I spotted this eye cream and I decided to pick it up and give it a go. This eye cream is from a Boots own brand and normally costs £3.49.   


The packaging on this eye cream isn't anything fancy or special but you can't really ask for more at £1.95. However I do like the nib of this tube because it ensures that not much product comes out when you squeeze the tube. I like how small this product is because it is great for travelling with and this will come in handy as I do often travel home. 


The actual product is white and contains soothing aloe vera which feels very cool and refreshing on my skin. Another great thing about this eye cream is that it is designed for sensitive skin which means that it is gentle on the delicate skin around your eyes. I feel that this eye cream really hydrates the skin and leaves it feeling soft. I would seriously recommend this eye cream if your looking for a budget eye cream from Boots. 

This hydrating eye cream can be brought here - Link

Have you tried this eye cream before? What's your favourite eye cream?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. i never bother with eye cream.
    I'm so lazy. By the time Ive removed make up, cleansed, toned, moisturised I've had enough!
    I know that I really should be using something though so maybe starting with a budget buy like this cream is a good idea.


    www.quitequaint.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this eye cream is worth a try and doesn't take much time to apply :) xx

      Delete
  2. My favourite eye cream is the no7 perfect and protect eye cream, I can really feel like it is smoothing and tightening. I always get it when I have a no7 voucher.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. great suggestion! might try it after this one xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric