Thursday, 30 October 2014

CoLab Dry Shampoo


I have never really been one to experiment with dry shampoo and the only one I use is the batiste dry shampoo. However I recently saw that Ruth Crilly aka A Model Recommends launched her own dry shampoo range and I rushed out to my local Superdrug and brought the scent New York Fruity. When I brought this dry shampoo I thought why not do a first impressions mini review type post so here you have it...

The packaging is amazing and really makes it seem more expensive than it actually is. I think this is because of the metal sliver look and the pattern. However this dry shampoo only cost £3.49 which is a great price! When I was looking for this product in Superdrug, the packaging actually caught my eye before I noticed that it was actually the dry shampoo I was looking for. 

Onto the product itself. It is meant to be a sheer invisible formula which is great for me as I have darker hair and I would agree with this claim because it doesn't leave any white powder that I have to rub or massage in. I also love the fragrance because it is fresh and fruity and isn't over powering which is great. This is because I can't smell it all day which is something I can't stand. 

The dry shampoo isn't heavy and doesn't weight down your hair which is great and is very light which I love. However I don't think it fully gets rid of the grease or fully cleans the hair which is slightly disappointing but I think this dry shampoo would be great for refreshing the hair during the day however I wouldn't use it on three or four day old hair. 

Have you tried this dry shampoo before? What do you think?

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. this looks great! the packaging makes it look so much more expensive x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven’t tried this yet, but I’m really happy it is affordable. I don’t really get along with dry shampoo as I have a sensitive scalp. But I think I might just give this one a try!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was shocked about how cheap it was! It is worth a try! :D xx

      Delete
  3. never heard of this, thanks for sharing!

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have heard so much about this i love batiste but its worth a try
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. never tried this before, i use batiste and i really like it

    xx fameliquorlove // bloglovin // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its lighter than batiste and worth a try :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric