Sunday, 5 October 2014

Drugstore Beauty Haul




As I have mentioned in many posts before, I have moved to a new city and a couple of weeks ago I decided to take a walk around the main shopping centre and I found a massive Boots and Superdrug store and being the make up and skincare lover I am, I went in and spend more money than I should have. Anyway moving on from the money, I thought  I would show you what products I picked up. 

Rimmel Sun Shimmer Compact Bronzing Powder - Link Here
If there is one thing I haven't really gone and experimented with its different bronzers. You may know that I love the Soap and Glory Solar Powder and that's really the only bronzer that I own and I wanted to try a couple of different bronzers and I was walking past the Rimmel Stand when I spotted this one. I picked up this bronzer because it is compact, matte and is a fairly light shade which is perfect for me and only cost £5.61 which I feel isn't too bad.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Metallic Pomegranate' - Link Here
I love using my 'On and On Bronze' Colour Tattoo from Maybelline because it is so easy to use however I wanted to try a different colour and while in Superdrug I spotted the colour 'Metallic Pomegranate' which is a dark pink almost plum colour with a touch of sparkle in. This colour tattoo is brilliant and I love using it and it cost £4.99 which is a bargain.

Maybelline Super Stay 'Crystal Clear' Nail Polish - Link Here
Because Superdrug where having a 'buy one get the second half price' deal, I also picked up the Super Stay nail polish in 'Crystal Clear' which is a Top Coat. I picked this up because I needed a new top coat and I had never tried this one before. The brush is amazing because it is so big and applies very well which was a nice surprise. This nail polish top coat cost £4.49 and does a great job of making my nail polish last longer. 

Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick 'Bad Girl Bronze' - Link Here
The another thing I brought was an eyeshadow stick in the colour 'Bad Girl Bronze' which is the perfect bronze colour. I have been eyeing the eyeshadow sticks from Rimmel for a while and when I saw them in Superdrug, I couldn't help but pick one up. This eyeshadow stick is so easy and perfect for those girls who want to sleep rather than wake up early to apply make up. This cost £4.49 and is worth a try. 

Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner 'Eastend Snob' - Link Here
As I said before about the deal that Superdrug were having, I decided to pick up this lip liner as well to make it half price. I have heard so many people raving about these lip liners from Rimmel so I thought  I better try them out for myself and I picked up the colour 'Eastend Snob' which is a light baby pink colour. I loving using this lip liner with pink nude coloured lipglosses or lipsticks and it cost £3.99.

MUA Single Eyeshadow 'Copper' - Link Here
The last product I picked up comes from MUA and is one of their single eyeshadows. I love MUA eyeshadows because they are pigmented and very cheap. I was walking past the MUA stand and I spotted this eyeshadow that I had never seen before and it is a beautiful copper bronze colour and I fell in love with it. It cost £1 and you can't really go wrong with that.

And that's every product that I brought and yes I feel bad for spending that much money! These are just products I wanted to try and these are just my thoughts on them. I hope you found this post enjoyable and interesting. 

What have you recently been buying from Boots & Superdrug?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog i love the rimmel sun shimmer bronzer too!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much and the rimmel bronzer is amazing! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric