Thursday, 9 October 2014

Drugstore Skincare Haul


Yet another haul but this time it is not make up but rather skincare from the drugstore. When I research about skincare, a lot of bloggers and youtubers talk about more high end skincare, however I feel that you can find loads of great skincare in the drugstore as I did and I thought why not show you what I picked up.

Clean & Clear Blackhead Clearing Daily Scrub - Link Here
The first product I picked up was the Clean and Clear blackhead scrub because I had run out of this. I normally use this stuff when I have spots and I just put a bit on the spot and this dries out the spot and helps get rid of it. I don't use this scrub everyday and I don't use it all over my face either. This scrub cost £3.99 which is a great price for the drugstore. 

Nivea Lip Butter 'Blueberry Blush' - Link Here
I love using the Nivea Lip Butter in Raspberry Rose however when I saw the Blueberry Blush Lip Butter, I couldn't help but pick it up. Can I just say that this lip butter smells so good and makes me want to eat it. I believe that this Lip Butter is fairly new and I love it! It cost £2.10 which is great and worth picking if you love blueberry. 

Simply Pure Cleansing Face Mask - Link Here
I believe that simply pure is a Superdrug own brand for sensitive skin and I had never tried any thing from them before so I picked up the Cleansing Face Mask. I have tried this face mask a couple of times and I have to say it is rather nice. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft and cost £2.59 which is an amazing bargain price. 

Vitamin E Leave-On Moisture Mask - Link Here
Another Superdrug own brand is Vitamin E and I also wanted to try a product from them so I picked up the Leave-On Moisture Mask. I don't know how to describe this mask because it is a gel jelly like texture which I found very strange at first. This mask is different from others because you apply the mask and then leave it to sink in and don't remove it. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it but it cost around £3. 

Boots Simply Sensitive Hydrating Eye Cream - Link Here
The last product is an eye cram from a Boots own brand called Simply Sensitive which again is designed for sensitive skin. I have been using this eye cream for the last week and I have been loving it and is a great eye cream and doesn't sting. It cost £3.49 but was on half price cost £1.74 which was a bargain I couldn't resist. 

That's a lot of skincare products and these products were brought over a period of time and these are just my thoughts and based on my skin. I hope you got some ideas of products to buy if you were looking for some new budget skincare products. 

What skincare products have you brought recently? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. i love nivea lip butter too! this flavour sounds so nice! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/cosmo-blog-awards-part-two-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some really good products i love all clean and clear products really good for my skin
    http://misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they have some amazing products :D xx

      Delete
  3. I've been checking out the lip butter and am wondering if it's more creamy or solid? Awesome post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would say they are a more creamy formula :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric