Sunday, 26 October 2014

Hair Heroes


I felt it was about time for a hair post and I thought why not write about the products that I have been loving recently and the products that have been saving my hair recently. I would say that my hair is fairly long and I am a swimmer so my hair subjected to a lot of hours in chloride and therefore my hair is fairly damaged and needs a number of products to help it. 

Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Conditioning Spray 
The first product I use is a leave in conditioner which makes brushing my hair so much easier. I normally use this product after I have washed my hair and when it is still damp. I just spray it on and then massage it and brush my hair. I need to mention the smell of this product because it is amazing and really detangles and  protects my hair which is what I need in my hair. 

Batiste Dry Shampoo
As well as having damaged hair, I have greasy hair which means I am best friends with my dry shampoo. The one I am loving at the moment is the Batiste Dry Shampoo in Tropical which smells like coconuts. I just spray this dry shampoo in the roots of my hair and massage it in with my fingers and then I'm good to go. 

Vo5 Smoothly Does It Heat Protect Serum 
 When I have a spare couple of minutes, I straighten my hair and to do that I need a heat protector and I am just using one from Vo5. One thing I love about this product is that it not only protects my hair from heat but also gets rid of any frizz that my hair has and leaves my hair looking smooth and sleek. 

Tony & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturing Spray
 The last product is a sea salt texturing spray which is great for me due to the length of my hair. If you have long hair, your know that it can sometimes look like it has no volume and that's when this product comes in. It is perfect for a big high pony tail or bun because it gives your hair so much body, volume and texture. 

And that's all my hair heroes and I hope you found this post interesting and useful. These are just products that personally work well for me and may work different with different hair. 

What are your favourite hair products?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what I would do without my Batiste!
    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the Dove dry shampoo, but I do want to try Ruth's new one.

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too! just brought it and excited to try it :D xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric