Thursday, 16 October 2014

Max Factor Glossfinity 'Red Passion'


One of my favourite things to do is try new nail polishes and one brand that I have never really tried is Max Factor however while shopping I noticed the colour 'Red Passion'. I don't really own a rich red nail polish colour so when I saw this colour I couldn't help but buy it. 


I had heard a number of different bloggers talking about the Max Factor Glossfinity Nail Polish and I really wanted to try it. This nail polish claims to stay glossy for up to 7 days and I am not going to lie when I say that I am so impressed by the glossy. This is because I have had this nail polish on for 2 days and have gone to swim training and there isn't a chip and still looks glossy. Amazing!


I love the colour of this nail polish because it is the perfect cherry red and is great for this time of year because it is a darker colour but still gives it a hint of colour and of course is very glossy indeed. This nail polish cost £5.99 which isn't the cheapest nail polish around but is worth a try if you want a glossy and long lasting nail polish. 

Have you tried this nail polish before? What did you think?

Emily <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric