Thursday, 23 October 2014

Morning Skincare Routine


I'm back with my skincare routine which I perform in the morning. I didn't do this on purpose but all the products are from Simple which when I think about it isn't all that weird because I love Simple as a brand. For the last couple of years, I have been using Simple products and they just work well for me and help me maintain healthy skin. So if you would like to see my quick morning skincare then here we go...


The first step in my routine is to wash my face with the Simple Kind To Skin Moisturising Facial Wash. I like using this wash because it leaves my skin feeling refreshed and really wakes me up as I rinse the wash off with water. This wash doesn't string my eyes or upset my skin which is great news. 


Next up is the Simple Kind To Skin Soothing Facial Toner. I'm not going to lie when I say that I had not idea what toner did when I started using it but I believe that it helps to level out the PH levels on the surface of the skin. Anyway I use this toner because it is alcohol free and is soothing. 


The last step is to Moisturise and I use the Simple Kind To Skin Replenishing Moisturiser. This moisturiser is amazing if you have dry skin and doesn't break me out or string my skin which is great. I just take a pea size of this moisturiser and just rub it into my face. This moisturiser leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. 

Told you it was a quick routine! These are just products that work well for me and they may work differently for you. You don't have to follow my routine but this is just how I do it and I hope you found it interesting. 

What products do you use in the morning?

Emily <3  

4 comments:

  1. i love simple products, i like that they are just completely natural! lovely blog :) id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/10/topshop-beauty-face-collection.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple is so hard to beat - all their products are super!

    Josie XOXO
    Fashion Mumblr

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric