Tuesday, 25 November 2014

Christmas Gift Sets For Her // 2014


Guess what?! Its Christmas time and that means its time to do some shopping. I have just done my first lot of Christmas shopping and believe me when I say it took me hours to decide what presents to get. Because of this, I thought it would be great to create a little Christmas Gift Guide for girls and so I did some research and came up with four gifts that would be perfect for your girlfriend, sister or best friend...


The first gift set I came across comes from The Body Shop and is their Glazed Apple Tin of Treasures. This includes Glazed Apple Shower Gel 60ml, Glazed Apple Body Butter 50ml, Glazed Apple Body Lotion 60ml, Glazed Apple Body Polish 75ml and Green Mini Crinkle Bath Lily. This gift set would be perfect for a girl who loves to pamper herself. This gift set comes inside a tin shaped Apple which just makes it so much better and cuter. This gift set cost £17 which isn't bad for four products and would be ideal for those nieces and granddaughters. 


The next gift set is from Benefit and is their Sugarglam Fairies set. This contains they’re real! mascara, the POREfessional, hoola bronzer and benetint medium 4ml. I think that any make up loving girls would love this gift set because it contains a mascara, primer, cheek and lip tint and bronzer which means that you basically have a full face of make up. This gift set is on the pricey side and cost £44.50. 


This is my favourite gift set and is from Soap and Glory and is the Sugar Crush scent set which is my favourite scent. This gift set contains a Body Buttercream, Body Scrub, Body Wash and  Hand cream all in the scent of Sugar Crush. Just the thought of this makes me want to go out and buy it. I feel that this gift set would be great for girls who like sweet fresh scents. This gift set costs £10 which is amazing and such a bargain. 


The last gift set would be great for girls who are into their skincare. This is the Liz Earle Beautiful Skin Duo which includes the Cleanse and Polish Hot Cleanser 100ml, Instant Boost Skin Tonic 200ml and 2 pure muslin cloths. This would be perfect for a starter kit as well as girls who love Liz Earle products like me. This gift set cost £28 which is a fairly good price. 

And that's all the gift sets that I thought would be great for girls and of course these are just my thoughts and there are many great gift sets out there and I just picked four. I hope you found this post interesting and helpful. I will be posting a Christmas stocking filler post and my Christmas wishlist so stay turned for that. 

Emily <3 

4 comments:

Design by | SweetElectric