Sunday, 30 November 2014

November Favourites // 2014


I know I say this every month but I can't really believe that November is over and that December has arrived. You know what that means, Christmas is near! Anyway moving on, I have put together my favourites from Beauty, Books and Tv. So here's to another monthly favourites... 


The body shop body butters are so good and my monthly favourite is the pink grapefruit body butter which smells delightful. I use this body butter after I shower and this really hydrates my skin and leaves it smooth, soft and smelling great. 


The next favourite of mine is an Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Toasted. I brought this eyeshadow a couple of months ago and recently I have been using it more then usual. I love this eyeshadow because it isn't too bright or in your face but rather a light brown shade with a hint of shimmer and is perfect for everyday use. 


Up next is a hair product  and it comes from Colab which was created by Ruth Crilly. The scent I have is New York which is a fruity fresh scent that I love. I like using this dry shampoo because it is light and doesn't leave any white powder. This dry shampoo adsorbs the oil and isn't heavy either. 


Another make up favourite of mine is the Topshop Blusher 'Good Girl' which is a bright pink colour. I love using this blusher during this time of year because it gives you that flushed look and I am in love with the Topshop packaging as well.


The last beauty favourite is the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Body Scrub. I had been wanting this body scrub for quite a while and when I finally brought it I wasn't disappointed. This scent smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling smooth.


The nail polish of the month would have to be Max Factor Glossfinity in Red Passion. I don't normally wear the same nail polish twice in one month however I wore this nail polish three times which is crazy. This nail polish is the perfect red colour and lasts a long time. 


The book of the month would be The Best of Me which is the perfect romantic book. I saw the trailer for the movie of this book however I decided to read the book instead and I have to say that Nicholas Sparks is my favourite book.


The TV show I have been loving this month is Nashville. If your a country music lover than I would recommend this show. I love watching this show because of all the songs and the great storylines. I hope you all had a great November and Christmas is on its way! 

What are your November Favourites?

Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin to see more posts from me! 

Emily <3  

4 comments:

  1. Great post, I haven't tried that scent of Body Shop body butters before, but there are so many I love!
    I really need to try the CoLab dry shampoo

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Toasted looks so beautiful! I definitely need to get it for myself after the Holiday season.
    The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric