Tuesday, 18 November 2014

November Wishlist



I thought it was about time for another wishlist because they are so many things that I would love to buy but I can't afford due to the fact I'm a student. Anyway moving on from that depressing fact, I decided to create a wishlist so if you want to see what I am wishing for than here we go...

Soap & Glory Sugarcrush Body Buttercream 
First up is a Soap and Glory  product and is the Sugarcrush Buttercream which I have been eyeing up for a while now. I love all the Soap and Glory bath products and I have heard so much about this scent and am really excited to try this. I have heard that the buttercream is lighter than the body butters which is great. 

The Body Shop Bronzer 
The next product is a bronzer and comes from The Body Shop. I have heard so many people taking and raving about this bronzer and I am so close to buying it. I have been trying to save an extra £13 so I can go down to The Body Shop and buy this amazing bronzer!

Two Faced Natural Eyes Palette 
If there is one eyeshadow palette that I am very interested in, it would have to the Two Faced Natural Eyes Palette. I have seen a number of different beauty bloggers talking about this palette. All the colours look great and if I am honest they are all colours that I would use. I also love how small and compact palette looks and it may end up going on my Christmas Wishlist. 

Soap & Glory Smoothie Star Breakfast Scrub 
I can't count the number of times I have heard people taking about this scrub. I have heard so many people raving about the smell and how amazing it is and I am about 99.9% sure that I will end up buying it when I next go into Boots. I have tried other scrubs from Soap and Glory before so hopefully this won't disappoint. 

Mac Blush 'Well Dressed'
Believe it or not, I don't own any Mac products however one product I have got my eye on is the  Blush in' Well Dressed'. I have heard so many people taking and raving about it and one of my closest friends always tells me to buy it so this may also be added to the Christmas wishlist.

So there you have it. That's the all products that I can't afford to buy but may be brought the future. I love making wishlists and also love seeing other peoples wishlists. I hope you enjoyed it and found it useful and these are just my thoughts and wishes. 

What's on your wishlist?

Emily <3

4 comments:

  1. I'm OBSESSED with Sugar Crush, you'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have brought it and it smells amazing!

      Delete
  2. All of those products look amazing! I want the Mac blush! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know right! i really want the mac blush

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric