Saturday, 22 November 2014

Sleek Blush 'Rose Gold' Review


One of my favourite blushers has to be from Sleek in the shade 'Rose Gold'. I love it so much that I felt that I needed to write a whole a post about how amazing it is so here we are...


The packaging is Sleek products is well for lack of a better word, its sleek. This blush comes in a compact thin sleek black packaging and includes a fairly big mirror which comes in handy when I travel. The product is fairly small but that is to be expected when its a single blusher. 


I am sorry about the massive chunk missing when the blusher but when I opened it one time, my thumb slipped and took a rather large chunk out. In the pan, the product looks amazing and comes out pink with a glitter and shimmer and I'm not going to lie when I say that this was the main reason for me buying it. 


As with most Sleek products, the product itself is very pigmented which means that you can go overload if your not carefully. I would describe the shade as a beautiful coral pink shade that is laced with a bright golden yellow nuance making it very flattening. This blush has a soft yet firm texture and is very easy to blend and I recommend giving it a go.

Have you tried this blush before? What did you think?

Emily <3

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Emily! Haven't tried it before, but it does look awesome! I really need to give it a go! :)

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric