Tuesday, 4 November 2014

What I Got For My Birthday


I recently had a birthday recently and my wonderful family brought me a couple of gifts and I have seen a couple of people doing 'What I got for my birthday' videos and posts so I thought why not share my presents which I am very grateful for. If your a little nosey like me and want to know what I was lucky enough to receive then this is the post for you...


Soap & Glory The Greatest Scrub of All 
The first gift was a Soap and Glory skincare product which I was very excited about. This is because I have never tried a skincare product before and the one I received was the 'The Greatest Scrub of All'. This is an instant radiance which is a foaming face polish. I haven't had time to try this product yet but I did smell it and it smells so amazing and hopefully I will be reviewing this product soon. 


The Body Shop Mango Gift Set 
One shop that I love is The Body Shop so I was so excited when I got this gift set from The Body Shop in Mango. This includes a shower gel, mango soap bar and body butter which is my favourite. I have to say that the shower gel smells the best and I am so excited to try this and I love all body shop body butter.


New Look Jumper 
I only received one clothing item and that is the New Look jumper which I love. It is the perfect casual jumper that I can wear with legging. I generally love wearing things like this because it is so comfortable and still looks trendy and I can't wait to wear this. 


Stila 'In the Light' Palette
This is my favourite present and is the Stila 'In The Light' Palette which I had been eyeing up for a while now. I did mention this palette a while back to my mum and I am amazed that she remembered! When I opened this present, I jumped up and down with excitement and when I opened the palette and looked at the shades I was speechless because they look amazing and I will be reviewing this palette too soon! 

And that's everything that I received. I am in no way bragging or showing off and I am so grateful to my whole family for these amazing gifts. I hope you enjoyed seeing what gifts I got and hope that you found it interesting.

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. These are lovely presents i hope you had a nice birthday
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday, hope you had a fab day, looks nice you got some great goodies!

    http://worldbloggers.net/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday! These all look like perfect gifts. :)

    Aisling
    http://aisybee.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much and they were perfect gifts :) xx

      Delete
  4. Lovely birthday gifts, I hope you had a good day :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday! I love the Stila palettes I have one myself in In the Know x

    sabrinnax.com | fashion beauty and everything under the sun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much and I love the stila palette too! :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric