Tuesday, 23 December 2014

Budget Bronzer: Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder


I'm back with a budget beauty product but before I get into that, I would like to say a big sorry for not blogging as much recently which is mainly due to me being sick and the craziness that surrounds Christmas. However saying this, I have had the chance to try out a few new make up products. I recently decided that I wanted to try out a bronzer and so I checked out some blogs and videos (as you do) and noticed that a lot of people were raving about the Bourjois Delice De Poudre Bronzing Powder or it is more commonly know, the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. 


If you couldn't tell from the picture above, the bronzer is in a chocolate shape which gives it the nickname however I personally don't think it smells like chocolate but rather like sunscreen. Saying this, I love it! This bronzer isn't too shimmy or glittery or orange. I have the shade 51 which I believe is the lightest they do. 

The product its self isn't too dark or intense but gives a light bronze colour and is perfect for the paler girls out there. You only really need a light dusting of the powder and your good to go. The packaging of the product isn't any thing special unless your a chocolate lover and can be hard to travel with but is slim and fits into a make up perfectly.  This bronzer cost £7.99 and can be brought from Boots or Superdrug. 

Have you tried the Bourjois Chocolate Bourjois?

Don't forget to follow this blog on bloglovin! 

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric