Thursday, 4 December 2014

Budget Buy: A Dreamy Night Cleanser



If there is one budget product that I love it is cleansers and my favourite is the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser. I first heard about this from Ghost Parties and Miss Budget Beauty who talked about how good this cleanser is. I love this cleanser so much, I thought why not review it...

The packaging of the cleanser is sleek and looks very professional.As you can see, this product comes in a box which also contains a hot cloth to remove the cleanser. The actual bottle itself is pink and contains 200ml which is quite a lot and the product easily comes out when given a squeeze.

The cleanser is very creamy and smells very nice. The smell has been described as smelling like sun-cream which I don't mind. Some other people find the smell strange however I find it fine. I love how creamy the cleanser is. I have quite sensitive skin however this cleanser doesn't string or upset my skin or eye which is a bonus.

I use this cleanser as a second cleanse rather than a first. I remove my make up with some make up remover and cotton pads before than going in with this cleanser. I find that this cleanser really cleans my skin and leaves it feeling smooth and soft.

At £4.99 this cleanser is a must have and is worth a try. These are just my thoughts and this cleanser may be different on different skins. This is a great cleanser and can be brought from many Superdrugs.

Have you tried this cleanser before? What did you think?

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of trying a hot cloth cleanser, I didn't even know that this one existed! I like the fact that it is Vitamin E, may have to give it a try - so good that it's only a fiver!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would seriously recommend it! :) Xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric