Tuesday, 2 December 2014

Christmas Stocking Fillers // 2014


Christmas is edging nearer each day and this fact excites me massively and I thought why not crack out my Christmas Stocking Fillers. I created a Christmas Stocking list for girls who are in love with beauty and fashion. These ideas would be great for daughters, nieces and girlfriends...


First up is a nail polish and comes from Essie, I love Essie nail polishes because they are such great quality and last such a long time. I would suggest these for Christmas stockings because they are small and fit in stockings. Essie often have collections out at this time of such as Christmas or fall collections.


Next up is lipstick from Rimmel. I love the Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish lipsticks and come in many different colours and my personal favourite is '107' which is a dark colour. These lipsticks cost £4.99 which is a great price and these lipsticks fill into stockings perfectly. 


If there is one thing I love its rings and they are great little gifts to put into Christmas stockings and you can get fairly cheap rings from many stores such as New Look, Asos and Boohoo. These are the perfect presents for girls who love rings.


I can't do a Christmas post without mentioning a Soap and Glory product and I feel that a mini of The Righteous Butter would be great. I love this body butter because it smells amazing and only cost £2.99 which is such a good bargain and fills up a good amount of space in the stockings. 


Up next is a wallet from New Look and any girl would love to receive this gift in the Christmas stocking. This wallet cost £12.99 which is a great price and is a fairly big gift so it would take up a lot of space and this is a very fashionable wallet.


  Another nail polish and this one is from Barry M. One thing I love about Barry M is that they come out with glitter nail polishes and these make great stocking fillers. These nail polishes cost between £2.99-£4.99 which means you can buy a couple of nail polishes. 

  
The last product is another product from Soap and Glory and is their Flake Away Body Stuff is one of my favourite and smells like a true soap and glory product and only cost £2.99. This product would be a perfect for girls who love pampering and fits perfectly into a Christmas stocking. 

What products do you like having in your Christmas stocking?

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love getting polishes for Christmas, and accessories xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!!!

    lovely blog post

    your blog is amazing !! I just love it

    good job

    would mean a lot to see you over on my blog post ! http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! it means the world to me :) xx

      Delete
  3. I heard only good things of the Kate Moss lipsticks! I'll have to try them :)
    x The Caramel Cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the kate moss lipsticks are great! I own about 5 of them xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric