Wednesday, 10 December 2014

December Drugstore Haul



If there is one thing I love, its make up shopping and I have done a little bit of beauty shopping. This haul contains make up and beauty and bath products. I thought why not show you what I brought and if you want a sneaky peek into my shopping basket than here we go...


Sleek Blushers 'Life's A Peach' & 'Rose Gold' 
 Believe it or not I only own one blusher from Sleek so when I was on Amazon, I came across a couple of blushers and I picked up a couple that caught my eye. These blushers included 'Life's A Peach' and 'Rose Gold' which each cost £4.99 and have amazing pigmentation and are very compact.


Nars Eyeshadow Duo 'Bouthan' 
This is my first ever Nars Eyeshadow Duo and it contains a very light pink shade and a slightly dark pink shade which contains glitter. I picked this duo because it wason sale and only cost £17 but I also love these girly shades and the pigmentation is amazing and the eyeshadows are very buttery and blend well. 


Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish '28'
When I was food shopping in Tesco, I came across this lipstick and I thought why not pick it up. This lipstick is a 'your lips but better' pink shade and I love it. I generally love the Rimmel Kate Moss lipsticks because they are great quality and have great lasting power. 


Topshop Blusher and Bourjois Bronzer
I hadn't ever tried any make up from Topshop before so I when I was walking around Topshop I decided to pick one of their blushers in 'Good Girl' which is a barbie pink colour and is very pigmented. I also brought the famous Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer because I had heard so many good things about it. I love this bronzer because it is amazing and matches my skin well. 


Soap and Glory Scrub & L'oreal Micellar Water 
I have always wanted the Sugar Crush Scrub from Soap and Glory and I may have already talked about this scrub because I love it so much. It is a sugar scrub which isn't as good as a salt scrub however I love it because it leaves me feeling smooth and soft and smells amazing. I am beginning to run out of my Ganier Micellar Water so I thought why not try the L'oreal Micellar water which cost £2.99. 

That's all the beauty products that I brought! I brought these products with my own money and I hope you enjoyed my haul. These are just my thoughts and if you have any questions than feel free to leave me a comment and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! 

What beauty products have you brought recently? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. nice selection :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the sleek brushes are such a lovely colour x

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric