Sunday, 28 December 2014

December Favourites // 2014


As the end of the year arrives, December comes to an end and although I am going to be talking about my favourites from the year, for this post I will talking about my favourite from December. I have a few make up products and other favourites as well. 


First up is a Blush in Sleek in the shade 'Life's a Peach'. I brought this blush in the beginning of December and haven't stopped wearing it since. I always love Sleek products and this blush is so pigmented and is the perfect peachy colour.   


Up next is a bronzer from Bourjois and is their famous chocolate bronzer which everyone talks about. I love the actual product however the packaging isn't my favourite. The shade is perfect for me and isn't too dark or orange and smells amazing. 


The eyeshadow palette that I have been using a lot recently is the MUA Undressed Palette. This is the dupe of the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette and I love it and the quality is just amazing and it only cost £4 and the shades are perfect for this time of year.  


The nail polish of the year comes from Barry M in the shade 'Red Glitter' which is perfect for this time of year. I think I used this nail polish around three or four times this month because it is my favourite for Christmas. 


At last a candle has made it into my favourites again! The candle I have been burning has been 'November Rain' from Yankee Candle. I know this isn't the correct month for this candle but it smells so good and smells fresh. 

I'm sure you could have guessed what songs I have been listening to and it has been Christmas songs non-stop. I love Christmas songs and my favourite was Christmas Baby Please Come Home and many others. 


This month I have discovered a new TV show and is 'How To Get Away With Murder'. This Tv show is so good and if you like Harry Potter than you may recognise one of the many characters. I would seriously recommend you try it. 

Well that's everything from December and all my favourites. These are just my thoughts and don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter. 

What are your December Favourites?  

Emily <3 

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to start watching this series after I finish Vampire diairies ha :)
    Love your favorites !


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my a time favourite tv shows! :D xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer I have to agree with you on the packaging, I don't like it much either!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i'm so glad i'm not the only one! the product is great! xx

      Delete
  3. Oh I definitely want to check out the TV show! lovely post

    han x
    em & han xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric