Wednesday, 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014


2014. I can't really believe that you have been and gone. Its crazy to think how much has happened this year and how much has changed. I would ideally like to write about every little moment but then we would be here for a while so instead lets toast to the moments that made this year so amazing and special...

 February was a month to remember because that's when I started blogging again and decided to really put effort into it and post more regularly. I remember that during February I had been rejected from all five of my university choices and I was feeling sad and upset and blogging gave me a new thing to focus on. 

May was a month to remember because I decided to pull myself together and got in contact with some universities and managed to get a university offer and believe it or not managed to finish school with the higher grades possible. Crazy Thought! 

August. I was one proud sister when my brother went to the swimming nationals and came 6th in the country. Such an amazing moment. 

September was one of the biggest challenges of the year when I moved off to university and lived by myself for the first time. To say that it was hard and challenging is the understatement of the year. 

 Those were some of the highlights of 2014 though my eyes. I hope you all had an amazing year and Christmas and hope that the year to come brings you joy and luck. Goodbye 2014, you have been great and very kind. Here's to another amazing and unbelievable year.. 

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Well done on getting into Uni! Good luck on your grades and 2015! Have an amazing year :D
    Ellie,xx
    Elephant stories and more

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks so much! have a great year :D xx

      Delete
  2. Oh it sounds like you had an eventful year! I hope 2015 will be happy, and amazing for you xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you have a great year as much xx

      Delete
  3. Sounds like you had a crazy year! Sorry you got rejected from the schools you had in mind, but usually that stuff works out for the better. I got waitlisted at the "school of my dreams", but I am so glad I didn't go and now I go to a school that I thought was way too close to home, but I have never been happier. Great blog! I followed your social medias! Happy New Year!

    www.heatheryofeather.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year! Yes I'm glad that I didn't get in because I'm now at a school closer to my family and I'm so happy :) xx

      Delete
  4. That's such a success story for getting into uni, well done! Most people would have given up there and then but well done for looking for an alternative method! Happy New Year! http://emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much for your kind words! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric