Tuesday, 30 December 2014

Top 5 Beauty Discoveries of 2014


As the end of the year draws in I have put together my 'Top 5 Beauty Discoveries of 2014' post which as the title may suggest, is a post about products that came into my life this year and I have fallen in love with during 2014. Don't worry I shall also be doing my 2014 favourites but for this post I thought why not show you what I found during this wonderful year...


1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
I brought this eye primer back in July because I was battling with oily eyelids and couldn't find a cheap eye primer. Because of this, I decided to buy this primer and its amazing. This eye primer keeps every eyeshadow in place and lasts such a long time and was an amazing discovery. This primer enhances the eyeshadow and keeps any eyeshadow in its place. 



2. Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
A bronzer that I brought during 2014 was the Bourjois Chocolate bronzer. I had heard so many people talking about this bronzer and I wanted to try a new bronzer so I gave it a go. The packaging is generally what sells people but personally I don't like the packaging but the actual product is amazing and isn't too bright or orange. 


3. Topshop Blusher 'Good Girl'
I had never tried any Topshop make up before this, but I saw that Fleurdeforce had been raving about this so I thought why not try it and I haven't looked back. This blush is so pigmented and the packaging is amazing. The packaging is so sleek and comes with a mirror. What more could you ask for?!


4. Soap & Glory Scrubs
I only really began trying the Soap and Glory scrubs this year and I don't know why I waited so long because they are out of this world. I can't decided which scrub is my favourite because I love all of the sugar and salt scrubs and all the scents. If you haven't tried it than you are missing out. 


5. Stila 'In The Light' Palette
If you didn't read my birthday post, you may not know that I got this Stila Palette and it is so worth the hype. I love it and the pigmentation is just like nothing I have ever tried. The eyeshadows are so buttery and blend-able. It makes me feel like I am in eyeshadow heaven. This palette may not be cheap but is well worth the money.

That's my top five beauty products that I tried and love this year. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful. These are just my thoughts and products may work differently for you. Have a happy new year!

What are your Top Beauty Discoveries of 2014? 

Emily <3 

6 comments:

  1. The Stila in the light palette is one of my absolute favourites. I love Soap & Glory too :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products :)


    www.Shannenandco.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely post :) I really want this Stila palette, it looks gorgeous!
    You have a great blog, I'm a new follower x
    Also, I saw that you like the Sleek blush on your last post! I'm giving away two Sleek products on my blog, check it out if you're interested :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the quality is just like nothing else! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric