Sunday, 7 December 2014

Urban Decay Eyeshadow 'Toasted'


I recently brought a new eyeshadow and it happens to be from Urban Decay and it has become one of my favourite eyeshadows. I brought the shade 'Toasted' which is a pinkly champagne colour which is the perfect everyday and I love it. 


If there is one thing I love its the Urban Decay Packaging that the eyeshadows come in and really shows that it is truly a more high end brand. The eyeshadow comes in a sliver packaging and is small and compact and perfect for travelling with. 


I love using this eyeshadow because it contains a bit of shimmer and is perfect for an everyday look. This eyeshadow is so buttery and blends like a dream and is very pigmented. I love using this eyeshadow as a base before adding a darker brown colour to add a smokiness to the look. However I also wear it my itself if I am having a neutral eyeshadow type of day. This eyeshadow is quickly becoming of my favourite eyeshadows ever. 

What's your favourite eyeshadow?

Emily <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Design by | SweetElectric