Friday, 26 December 2014

What I Got For Christmas // 2014


Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a great Christmas and got some lovely presents. Anyway I thought it was about time that I showed you what I got for Christmas this year. I would like to say that I am very lucky and very thankful for my family and friends and they are very kind to gift me with these wonderful presents that I have received this Christmas. If you would like to see what I got for Christmas then look no further...



The first little presents I received was a pack of pretty hair clips from new look, a set of rings from H&M and a pack of three glittery nail files. I love wearing the rings and the clips are perfect for doing half up and down dos' and who doesn't love a good glittery nail file. 


Next up, I received a couple of clothing items. I received the world's fluffiest socks from New look in a light purple coloured pattern. I also got a purple fluffy jumper which is perfect for wearing with a black skater skirt. One of my favourite gifts is a white scarf from Superdry that is knited on the outside and fluffy on the inside.  


Another little gift I got is a Magic Beads Nail Polish Set which consists of see though nail polish coat and a set of beads that are tipped over the top of the wet nail polish. This nail polish set is perfect for nail polish lover like me. 


As a beauty and skincare lover, I was very excited to receive some soap and glory products. I received a body lotion, a orangeasm body butter and a breakfast scrub that smells like heaven. I personally love soap and glory products because they smell so nice and I may even do a couple of reviews on them. 


Of course because I love beauty products I got a Mango and Strawberry body wash from Boots. I love these body washes because they smell amazing. Another item I got was The Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream which is one of the most amazing thing I have ever smelt.


It isn't Christmas without receiving candles and I got a candle holding and Snowflake Cookies and Christmas Eve from Yankee Candle. I love the Christmas scented candles and will be burning them. I also got lovely Christmas themed candle. 


As I have moved out, I love having photo frames around the flat and this double side photo frame is perfect. I also got a make up mirror which is great for applying make up and has a zoom mirror as well. 


I didn't know whether to add chocolate but I thought why not because everyone should have a bucket load of chocolate and of course chocolate coins. 


I have been rather interested in reading this book by Zoella because I have heard so many people raving about it. I have started reading it and I love it so I have high hopes. 


I don't own any Mac Make Up, so these two items are my two favourite Christmas presents. I received the Mac Well-Dressed Powder Blush and Mac Frost Lipstick in Angle. I have been asking for these products for ages and I love them. 

I am so thankful to all my wonderful and loving family and friends that gifted me these amazing presents. I am in no way bragging or showing off but rather want to share with you guys what I received as I also love reading these posts too. 

What did you receive this year?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Heard really good things about girl online! Might give it read, all your presents look lovely especially the S&G stuff!

    Clothing Conscious // Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hope you had a great Christmas and thanks so much xx

      Delete
  2. Looks like you got some lovely new products x
    Wishing you a lovely new year
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. you got some lovely presents, love the look of the soap&glory stuff! Happy new year xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know i'm such a lucky girl :) happy new year! xx

      Delete
  4. I got some of the MAC Heirloom brushes and New York Apple lipstick and I'm petrified to use either of them! I love MAC and own a fair few bits but they're so beautiful I don't want to ruin them!
    Are you thinking of doing a review of them, I'm tempted to get a MAC blush but I'm not 100% sure yet!
    Hope you have a lovely new year.
    Harriet
    xx

    harrietcorey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes i shall be doing a review and I love mac products :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric