Thursday, 18 December 2014

Winter Nail Colours


If there is one thing that I love it is nail polish and I love how the colours change throughout the seasons and my favourite season is winter and mainly because of Christmas. Because of this, I thought why not show you my favourite colours for Christmas time...


One colour that is perfect for this time of year is Purple. Because of this, I own many different shades of purple and this includes light purples, berry purples and dark purples. My personal favourite is the Barry Hi-Shine 'Plum', Barry M 'Berry Cosmo' and Barry M 'Vintage Violet'. If you can't already tell, I love Barry M nail polishes and they cost between £2.99-£3.99. 


The other shade that is great for Christmas time is red and I have one from Max Factor and Barry M. I love having bright red colours and my personal favourite is Max Factor 'Red Passion'. The other shade of red is a darker berry red and my favourite is Barry M 'Raspberry'. The Max Factor nail polish cost £5.99 and again Barry M cost £2.99. 

What are you favourite Christmas nail polishes?

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. Love all these, especially all the barry M ones!! Xx

    http://atypicalenglishrose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric