Sunday, 18 January 2015

Everyday Staples // January


Ever wanted to know what products have been my staples over the last couple of days? Well if so, this is the post for you because I'm going to share with you a few products that are fairly new to my everyday staples collection. These are my January Everyday Staples and is a collection of products that I can't stop using. I picked a couple of lip products, an eye product, nail polish and bronzer...



 Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara 
A mascara that I have been using a lot over the last couple of days has been Lash Vegas mascara by Barry M. I originally brought this because it was on sale and I needed a waterproof mascara but since then I have been using it regularly, and it has quickly become one of my favourites. It gives volume but doesn't make me look like I'm wearing false lashes but gives a more natural look. Another thing to note is that this mascara doesn't require tugging to remove unlike other waterproof mascaras.


Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Metallic Pomegranate'
My eyeshadow base of choice comes from Maybelline and is one of their colour tattoos. It is 'Metallic Pomegrante' which is a red wine colour that is perfect for winter. I love using it at the moment because I am currently on a break and am becoming a bit lazy with the make up. Because of this, the colour tattoo takes about 1 minute to apply and blend and then your good to go. If your starting out in make up or you do your make up on the go then these cream eyeshadows are perfect for you. 

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer 
I'm sure that you have seen me writing about this bronzer before but it is so good. The actual bronzer is amazing and is the perfect colour for me. I love swiping across my cheeks to give it that more bronze look. It gives it that natural bronzed look instead of looking like you went overboard with the fake tan. This packaging isn't my favourite, however it is thin and is perfect for slipping into your make up bag when you are travelling.  


Nivea Lip Butter 'Blueberry Blush'
Every night before I go to bed, I apply the Nivea Lip Butter in Blueberry Blush. Doing this, leaves my lips feeling smooth and soft and ready for lipstick. This lip butter is the best I have ever tried and smells like blueberry heaven. It really moisturises my lips and during the winter months, it is very important to moisturise the lips. This lip butter is thick and can take awhile to sink in which is why I often use it before I go to bed. 


Barry M  Nail Polish 'Berry Cosmo' 
A nail polish that I have been in love with in the last couple of days would have to Barry M's Berry Cosmo which is a dark red wine colour. I love wearing this on its own or with glitter if I am feeling very festive and glittery. Either way, this nail polish is a winner in my heart and is well worth a try. The formula of Barry M nail polishes is long lasting and this nail polish is no different.

That's all of my everyday staples for now. I hope you found this useful and interesting and if so I might do more of these posts in the further. These are just my own thoughts about these products and they work different with others. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Twitter to stay updated!

What are your everyday staples at the moment?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Mine is Max Factor products, all my everyday make up products are by Max Factor, I used to use barry m lash vegas, wasn't the best I have used but it was ok.

    Meme xx

    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/ (Hope to see you around on my blog <3)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Max Factor nail polishes :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love the Nivea Lip Butters so much, they're really lovely xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been eyeing up the Bourjois for the longest ever time but haven't got round to taking the plunge, think I might have to next time I'm in boots! :)

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish they sold Bourjois in the states, I have been dying to use this bronzer x
    Stefanie | Casualllyawkward | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric