Tuesday, 6 January 2015

My 2014 Haircare Favourites


The second part of the 2014 favourites has arrived. This is the haircare selection and contains rather a lot of haircare products and here's your warning that there is a fair amount of products ahead. If you want to know what products my hair enjoyed throughout 2014 then here we are... 


Favourite Shampoo - Head and Shoulder 
The shampoo of the year goes to Head and Shoulders and I have talked this shampoo before. This is the only shampoo that I can use due to dandruff which appears when this shampoo not used. This shampoo has a range of scents and I have used all of them.



Favourite Conditioner - TRESemme
The conditioner of the year goes to TRESemme which smells so good. It de tangles my hair and leaves my hair feeling smooth and soft. Not only that, but my hair is smooth and soft for days after. This conditioner also leaves my hair looking shiny and new.


Favourite Leave in Spray - Aussie Miracle Hair Insurance Leave In Spray
My leave in conditioner comes from Aussie and is their Miracle Hair Insurance Spray that I use after I have washed my hair while it is still damp. This just strengthens my hair and makes it have more volume in it. 



Favourite Mask - Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment 
The deep conditioner treatment comes from Aussie and is there 3 Minute Miracle Deep Treatment. I have to mention the smell of this which is amazing and fruity. This treatment leaves my hair feeling soft and because I am a swimmer my hair suffers from chlorine damage so this treatment is great for me.


Favourite Treatment - Ganier The Sleek Restorer 
The Sleek Restorer from Garnier is great for me when I am going out and want straight and sleek hair. This Treatment smells like coconut and coco and heavenly goodness. I would seriously recommend it to girls who love having straight and sleek hair.


Favourite Dry Shampoo - CoLab
The last area to be covered is dry shampoo and my favourite comes from CoLab in the scent of New York. It is my favourite because it isn't too heavy and doesn't have an overpowering scent and refreshes my hair and gets rid of grease.

Well that's my 2014 hair favourites. I hope you enjoyed this and don't forget to check out my make up favourites for 2014 and stay turned for my skincare favourites from 2014 later this week. Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' and Twitter and I hope you have a great new year.

What were your 2014 haircare favourites?

Emily <3 

16 comments:

  1. TRESemmé is my favourite shampoo, it makes my hair feel smooth and healthy! Head&Shoulders doesn't really work for mine haha Great choices!! Nice blog, now following via GFC!
    Bisous,
    Brenda
    Live. Laugh. Love & Make Up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the TRESemme range :) thanks so much :D xx

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting to try the CoLab dry shampoos, I love that they are invisible!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. CoLab is the best dry shampoo I have ever tried! xx

      Delete
  3. I loooove the Aussie deep treatments!! They smell so luscious. I love packing mine on when I'm in the bath and letting it soak in for ages while I read my book and splash in the bubbles haha :) xx

    Little Miss Katy | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aussie products are amazing! :D xx

      Delete
  4. Aussie products are so incredible they'd definitely be on my favourites list. I recently purchased Mane & Tail shampoo and conditioner which is shampoo for humans and horses (weird i know!) but it makes my hair so soft, strong and apparently it makes hair grow faster so I'm super excited to trail it! I'm a new follower of your and cant wait to read more posts from you <3

    http://www.abigailalicex.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that shampoo sounds great! :D thanks so much <3 xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. it is amazing if you have long tangled hair like me :D xx

      Delete
  6. Oh I really want to try this coconut treatment :) I love Colab dry shampoo! :)

    Ana Céline Labod

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. love the coconut treatment and the Colab dry shampoo is great! xx

      Delete
  7. I think I have to ordered online the Colab dry shampoo :)
    and also wanto to try the Garnier product !

    www.aishettina.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. the Colab dry shampoo is the best xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric