Thursday, 8 January 2015

My 2014 Skincare Favourites


The final part of my 2014 favourites are my skincare favourites. I have included face and body skincare which involves cleanser, toner, body butters and face masks. I have tried many new products this year but can't include every product so I have split it into categories... 


Favourite Cleanser - Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser
The cleanser of the year goes to the Superdrug Vitamin E Hot Cloth Cleanser. This cleanser is creamy and dreamy. I have done a full review on this cleanser and I normally use it as a second cleanse. You also get a cloth included which I generally don't use but is still great quality. I would recommend this cleanser because its cheap and reliable. 



Favourite Micellar Water - Ganier Miceallar Water 
To do my first cleanse, I use my Micellar Water from Ganier which is amazing. I'm sure you have heard so many people raving about this micellar water and with good reason. It is gentle and gets rid of lip, eye and face make up without stinging. 


Favourite Toner -  Simple Soothing Toner 
Ever since I started using make up and skincare products, I have only used one toner and that is the Simple Soothing Toner and the main reason for this is because its alcohol free. I generally use toner after my cleanse to balance out the pH levels on my skin.



Favourite Eyecream - Simply Sensitive Eyecream (Boots)
The eye cream of the year goes to a Boots Own brand which is Simple Sensitive Eyecream. This stuff is amazing and very hydrating. I just apply it under and over the top of my eyes and it leaves the skin leaving soft and hydrated.



Favourite Moisturiser - Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser
This year I have tried many different moisturisers this year but the winner is the Simple Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. If you need a deep hydrating moisturiser, I would recommend this one as it is gentle yet hydrating and don't upset your skin.



Favourite Body Moisturiser - The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter 
Body moisturising is something that I am very lazy with by when I do remember to apply something, I often reach for the The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Body Butter. This body butter smells heavenly and it keeps my skin hydrated and smooth.


Favourite Scrub - The Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Scrub
To get rid of all that dead skin (sounds wonderful, I know), I use a scrub and the scrub of the year goes to Soap & Glory in their Sugar Crush scent which everyone and their mother talks about. But seriously, it is such a good sugar scrub and leaves you and the whole bathroom smelling of fresh sweet lime.


Favourite Face Mask - Superdrug Simply Pure Cleansing Mask 
The last thing is a face mask and comes from Superdrug. Their simply pure line is great for people with sensitive skin like me and I love their cleansing face mask which as the title suggests, gives my face a good old deep cleanse. This mask is cheap and works wonders and if you ask me, is worth a go.

Phew! That's a lot of skincare products and these are all my own thoughts and they work differently on your skin. I hope you are having a great new year and don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin'!

What are your skincare favourites from 2014?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I looove Sugar Crush body scrub :) It smells so good!

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its one of my all time favourites :)

      emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Sugar Crush is my absolute favourite body scrub - it smells so so good xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is heavenly :)

      emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric