Tuesday, 13 January 2015

My Perfect Nude Lip



I have been rocking one lip colour recently and that is my perfect nude lip. I personally love rocking a nude lip because you don't have to worry about the lipstick transferring to your teeth and isn't bold and is comfortable to wear. Loads of people have been raving about the nude lip and creating the 90s nude colour lip and of course I felt the need to jump on board and create my own nude lip and if you want to know how I create my personal nude lip then here we go...



The first thing I do is apply a lip liner. I feel that applying a lip liner before hand really adds to the effect of the nude lip. I picked the Rimmel Exaggerate Lipliner in Eastend Snob and this really prepares my lips and gives the lips an outline. This lip liner is great because it doesn't dry out my lips and matches my lips perfectly and it very to easy to apply. You can buy these in Superdrug or Boots. 



After I have applied the lip liner, I go in with the L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash in the shade '101 Lolita' which is a darker nude colour. I love this lipgloss because it doesn't move or transfer onto other surfaces and remains glossy throughout the day. This combination of lip liner and lipgloss is perfect and makes me feel a bit like Kylie Jenner. The L'oreal Glam Shine Stain Splash is great if you don't want to reapply throughout the day and makes the lips look glossy and shiny. These can also be brought from the drugstore. 

And that's how you create my personal nude lip and I love it. This is just the way I create it and you can create and change it however you want. I hope you enjoyed and found it interesting. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin!  

What's your favourite product to use for a nude lip look?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. I've heard so many people talk about these Rimmel lip liners, I should definitely check them out! Nice post:)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely blog post!!

    had a great read!!

    love your blog

    would love to see you over on my blog http://myroutinesjade.blogspot.co.uk/

    Jade
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :D will check out your blog :)

      emily xx

      emilycouture95.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  3. Nude lips are hard to get just right! I love the tip of matching your lipstick with the colour of the inside of your lip.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much :D it means the world to me xx

      Delete
  4. Such pretty colors! x
    -------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric