Tuesday, 20 January 2015

Skincare Empties


Its that time again when I go through my skincare empties and show you what products I have used up and whether I would buy it again. I have a range of products from moisturisers to wipes and I personally love reading these type of posts and I thought why not share my skincare rubbish with you...


The first products are cleansers and come from the drugstore,. I finished the Ganier Micellar Cleansing Water and I can say that I will definitely be buying this again. This is because it is one of the best cleansing waters I have ever used because it takes my make up off without stringing or upsetting my skin. The other cleanser comes from No7 and is their Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm. This isn't the best cleanser I have ever used but it does the job and removes dirt and make up from my face. However, the smell of the cleanser is rather strong and may not be to everyone's taste and I don't think I will be buying this cleanser again. 


The next two products I have used up come from Simple and are their Hydrating Light Moisturiser and Replenishing Rich Moisturiser. I first tried the Hydrating Light Moisturiser and I didn't really see any improvement in my skin but decided to finish it anyway. However I was shocked when I tried Replenishing Rich Moisturiser because I didn't realise how dry my face was. I really love the Replenishing Rich Moisturiser because it is gentle, hydrating and doesn't upset my skin. 

      
The next two products aren't technically skincare items but I thought I would add them and they are a mini  conditioner and hand cream. I brought a mini size of the TREsemme Conditioner to use when I went on a weekend holiday but it turned out I loved it because it made my hair feel smooth and soft and smells amazing. I finished the Hand Food by Soap and Glory and I can't say I will be buying it again because the smell was over bearing at times and is rather greasy. 


The last skincare product is the Nivea Gentle Facial Cleansing Wipes that are my favourite becuse they remove mascara and make up quickly without stringing my skin. I don't normally use wipes unless it is to remove eye liner that has gonewrong or eyeshadow that I don't like. 

That's all of my rubbish and I hope you found it interesting. These are just my thoughts on the products and they may work differently for you. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What Skincare products have you been using lately ?

Emily <3  

6 comments:

  1. Lovely post <3 I just wanted to know how you inserted the text over the picture like in the first picture, is there a particular app.

    Dalal xx | monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used Picmonkey which is a website but hopefully I will be doing a post about different websites that I use to edit my photos :) xx

      Delete
  2. I just bought hand cream from Soap and Glory, I like how moisturizing it is, but I didn't like the smell either :(

    http://krisrein.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the smell is a bit over boearing at times :( xx

      Delete
  3. I am really loving Simple products at the moment. Loved your picks so many of my favourites in their too. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Simple is one of my favourite simple products :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric