Thursday, 22 January 2015

Topshop Blusher 'Good Girl'


I have always heard so much good stuff about the Topshop make up range but have never had the chance to try any, that is until now. I recently brought a blush from their range in the shade 'Good Girl'. This is a light bright pink colour and is a powder blush. I first heard about this blush from Fleurdeforce and I fell in love with the colour when I tested it in store and had to pick it up. 


The Topshop powder blushes are very pigmented and blend well however it is fairly easy to go overboard. I normally apply this blush to the apples of my cheeks and only the smallest amount is needed to create the flushed look. One thing that I didn't realise when I brought it was this blush contain some glitter which doesn't really come across as much in the photos. However the glitter doesn't make you look like a vampire and is a rather subtle glitter.   


One thing that Topshop make up is well known for is there packaging and I have to say that it is amazing. Although white packaging can be hard to keep clean, it doesn't get dirty and the little black dots in a cute touch. The blush is in a compact and a mini mirror inside and fits into a make up bag perfectly. I would highly recommend trying this blush because it is great quality and is fairly cheap. These are just my thoughts and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter! 

Have you tried this blusher before?

Emily <3 

16 comments:

  1. i love topshop beauty packaging too! this looks like such a lovely product. id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/gluten-free-blondie-cake-bites.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a lovely blush, I have never tried any of topshop's beauty products, maybe it's about time I do.

    Meme xx
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blusher!

    www.hayleyeszti.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a lovely blush, I'm still yet to try some Topshop makeup!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds great, I usually don't buy make-up at clothing stores, because it usually hasn't got the best quality, but I think I'll give this blush a try :)
    The Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that's what I thought but the quality is great :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hi Emily! Loved your post and all the products! I nominated you for the Liebster Award.. check out my blog post for details :)

    ~Richelle, Richelleloveslife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a pretty shade, I really like topshop makeup, the packaging looks so cute as well :) x

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric