Tuesday, 3 February 2015

Beauty Wishlist // January


You know when you watch a load of haul videos and then suddenly have the feeling that you just want to go to Boots and buy every piece of make up you lie your eyes on? Yep I am currently in that state and instead of making my bank account cry and sweep and I created a beauty wishlist which I must admit I do regularly and I thought why not share it with you... 


Two Faced Natural Eyes Palette 
There has been one palette that I can't stop thinking about and that would be 'Two Faced Natural eye Palette'. One of my friends has this palette and is always raving about it and is telling me how good it is and I have seen so many bloggers writing about it. The packaging is so cute and pretty and the shades that the palette contains are perfect natural shades. I was going to ask for it for Christmas but in the end I got other things which were amazing but I am thinking about saving up and buying it. 


Maybelline 24 Superstay Waterproof Powder 
As a girl who suffers with oily skin, I am always on the hurt for long lasting oily controlling powders. I have heard a couple of people talking about this powder and it sounds amazing. It is meant to be great at controlling shine and it claims to be waterproof which I'm not sure about but I would love to try it. Previously I have used the Bourjois Healthy Balance and Seventeen Miracle Matte Powder which are both great but break me out so I am very keen to try this. 


Mac Lipstick 'Chatterbox'
For Christmas I received my first mac lipstick ever (yes ever!) and I am now addicted. I can't stop watching Mac Lipstick Collection videos and I have a long list of lipsticks I want but on the top of that list is Chatterbox. I love pink lipsticks and I own loads but Chatterbox isn't a bright pink but isn't a neutral pink either which is what draws me to it. I just love the formula of Mac Lipsticks and how moisturising they are.  


L'oreal Paris Miss Manga Mascara 'Black'
Believe it or not, I only have one mascara at the moment and I really need to buy a couple of back ups and I never tried a L'oreal Mascara before which is crazy. I have heard so many people talk about the Miss Manga Mascara and how much volume is gives and I really want to see if it is worth the hype. I don't really like mascara that gives length but rather volume and hopefully this mascara will do the trick. I also love the packaging which makes me want to buy it that little bit more. Doesn't everyone need like twenty mascaras?!


Zoeva 'Rose Gold' Brush Set 
I have seen almost every blogger and YouTuber talk about Zoeva brushes and when I was searching their website, I spotted their Rose Gold Set. I love rose gold! Anything that is rose gold I love and want to buy but also because they are make up brushes. I own a couple of real technique brushes and I love it and I really really want to try Zoeva Brushes and see if they are as good as everyone say they are. I am looking at the foundation and eyeshadow brushes which have had very hyped up and seem to be a very cheap price as well.


YSL Rouge Pur Couture Lipstcks
I'm not going to lie when I say I don't really know much about YSL products and have never tired any but I have heard that they are very good. I have seen bloggers and youtubers talking about their lipsticks and glossy stains and so I went to their website to have a look. I love the sound of these products and the packaging is to die for. If you have any suggestions as to which lipstick or glossy stain to buy, then let me know in the comments below!

And that's all the products that I can't afford but want! I personally making and reading wishlists and I hope you found my one interesting. If you have tried any of these products, then let me know in the comments. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What products are on your wishlist?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Zoeva rose gold brushes!
    Definitely may have to treat myself!

    x

    http://smallandblondex.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really really want to get this set :D xx

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist! I bought some Zoeva brushes and I can't wait to try them!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric