Thursday, 26 February 2015

February Favourites // 2015


February Favourites. I can't believe that February is almost over. I have to admit it hasn't be the fastest month but it has definitely been an eventful month. I haven't really been trying too many make up products this month but there has been an increase in the nail polish department. I have a mixture of nail polishes, make up, and a book thrown in as well...   


Sally Hansen Colourfast Tinit & Moisture Balm
I have been loving this tint balm. I haven't really found any good nude lip products until I tried this one. The Sally Hansen Colourfast Tint in 'Health Nut' is a dark nude colour and moisturises my lips. I have been using this lip product all month and almost everyday and it goes with every outfit and every make up look. If you can get your hands on it, I would seriously suggest it!


Maybelline Colour Tattoo 'Creamy Beige' 
If your read my January Favourites, you would have seen me rave about my love for the Colour Tattoo in 'On and On Bronze'. However my love for it has been replaced by a new one. 'Creamy Beige' is my new favourite. I found it in Superdrug and haven't stopped using it ever since. It is the perfect neutral everyday eyeshadow base. If I am having a natural make up day, I just wear it on its own but if I want to change it up, I'll lay it something else over it. Look out for a review coming soon! 


Barry M  G elly Hi-Shine 'Guava' 
I brought this nail polish back in January and it is fast becoming one of my all time favourites. I love mint green and this nail polish is the perfect mix between mint green and blue. I love wearing it because it matches jeans perfectly and is a statement colour. I have gotten a few comments about the colour and how pretty and almost mermaid-like it is.


Barry M  G elly Hi-Shine 'Rose Hip'
Another Barry M Nail Polish! I love the formula of these nail polishes and how thick and long lasting they are. 'Rose Hip' is a light baby pink colour and looks almost white from distance. I feel that this is the perfect spring colour and will be getting a lot of use during the spring and summer months coming up. 


  Rimmel Lasting Finish '501 Fancy A Dip'
I recently brought Fleurdeforce The Glam Guide book and I saw that Fleur was wearing a beautiful light blue colour on the cover. I remembered her talking about that colour from Rimmel so I walked down to Boots and decided to pick it up and give it a try. So far I really love it and so many people have commented on it and I even brought it for one of my friends because she liked it so much! 


Rimmel Lasting Finish '404 Ballet Pump Perfection'
I promise this is the last nail polish for this post. I wasn't set on buying this nail polish and haven't seen other bloggers talking about it. However I couldn't put it down when I picked it up in Tesco and there was something about the blue tones that shimmer through the pink colour. It is almost like the perfect princess pink colour. 


Fleurdeforce The Glam Guide
I am not one for buying blogger or YouTube products but when my favourite youtuber and blogger 'Fleurdeforce' released her book, I couldn't help but pop it into my shopping basket in Tesco. I love this book because it isn't just about Make Up but also Fashion, Fitness, Trends, Youtube., Blogging and Lifestyle. The book itself is written so well and even contains little tips to help you along the way and is worth a read!


The Detangler
My hair just seems to be in a big old knot all the time. I have heard so many bloggers raving about the Tangle Teaser but I just didn't think that it was worth spending £10 on a hair brush but I was shopping in Asda the other day and came across 'The Detangler'. It cost £6 and is the best brush ever. It doesn't rip my hair out and leaves it feeling smooth and soft. If you don't want to spend £10 on a brush, go to Asda and check out 'The Detangler'.

I hope you enjoyed my February Favourites and that you had a wonderful month! I can't actually believe that two months of 2015 has already pass! These are just my thoughts on the products and they may work differently for you. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter to stay update on all things Emilycouture95! 

What have been your February Favourites?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Great selection, I am really enjoying using that Maybelline colour tattoo too :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! it is great mac dupe :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great favourites! I love my Tangle Tweezer and this looks really similar.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Guava is such a lovely shade of nail polish and I love the creamy beige, maybeline colour tattoos are so good!

    http://katsbeautytales.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these creamy eyeshadows so much!! (:

    Nati xx
    artdicted2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric