Tuesday, 24 February 2015

Non Beauty Haul // Gym gear & Heels


The other day I went shopping with my mum because that's what we do and I picked up some items. However for once it wasn't anything to do with beauty which makes a change. I picked up a couple pairs of shoes and some gym gear. Now before we get started, I thought I would mention that I have joined the gym (typical blogger) and felt the need to go out and buy clothes for it. I thought I would share with you the items I brought...


The first thing I brought was actually something that I brought before Christmas but never got around to wearing them and writing about it so I thought heck why not include it. These heels were brought from New Look in the sale for £11 which is such a bargain. I was planning on wearing these on Christmas eve and Christmas Day but in the end, I worn a dress that didn't really suit these heels. However I worn them out for my sister's birthday dinner a couple of days ago and they looked so cute. I love how there is a cross over at the toes but still have support from the strap and the supported heel as well. The platform makes it easier to walk in and is going to perfect for those summer nights that I can't wait for. 


Yet another pair of shoes. I brought these a couple of days ago and I have fallen in love with them. They are from Matalan and are a light brown colour with a heel. Now I'm not really one for wearing heels however I do love to wear a pair of heels when I go out for dinner. However with these boots, I have worn them shopping, out to luinch, done food shopping and sightseeing and had no problem. They are honestly some of the comfortable heels ever and as a little person, this makes me very happy and I want to wear them everywhere!


I brought gym gear. Yes I repeat I have brought gym gear. I recently joined the gym along with every other person in the world who does during January and then it came to me that if I was going to go the gym, I would need gym gear. So when I was in Sports Direct the other day I picked up some. The first thing I picked up was these sport bras and they are in the coolest colours and patterns. I love the bright pink sports bar because it looks amazing under white tank tops. The black sports bar has a floral pattern and this gives it that girly look and I love it. I also brought a couple of running tops because I am trying to get back into running and of course I had to pick the brightest colours they have which I can't wait to try out at the gym. 

Don't you just love shopping?! These were the items that I picked up and I hope you found it interesting and that it given you ideas of what you can buy if your looking for heels or workout gear. These are just my thoughts about the products and were brought with my own money. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What have you brought recently? 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. Best of both worlds - heels and gym gear! I just put up a haul post - a few cheeky beauty purchases there :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great buys, New Look always have great heels, I love your pair!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always find great shoes in New Look! xx

      Delete
  3. Wow, £11 for these heels is such a great deal! They look so pretty ♥

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe the price either! xx

      Delete
  4. I love those suede brown boots! I think I have an obsession with buying gym gear I love it.. I wish it came with the motivation to exercise more though!!

    www.luciaflorence.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't agree more! I'm trying so hard to exericse more! xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric