Thursday, 5 February 2015

Skincare On Trial // New In


Don't you love just walking along the skincare area at Boots or Superdrug? Well I do and I picked up a few of new products and have recently been trying them and I thought  why not share my thoughts on them so far. I love trying new skincare products, however I don't really like new products too often because my skin enjoys routine. However I was running low on Cleanser, Micellar Water and Facial Wash and decided to try some products that I hadn't try before...


Pro Formula Radiance Hot Cloth Cleanser 
When I was in Tesco doing my weekly food shop, I found a Tesco own brand called 'Pro Formula' and I hadn't heard much about them before but then I saw their Hot Cloth Cleanser and picked it up. This Hot Cloth Cleanser comes with a cloth inside and the cleanser contains Green Tea and Vitamin E Complex. My first impressions was that the cleanser smelt strongly but I personally don't mind this. When I first used this cleanser, I found it rather drying but it did leave my skin, smooth and soft. This isn't my favourite cleanser ever, but I will keep using this cleanser and see if it does anything amazing to my skin. This cleanser cost around four or five pounds. 


L'oreal Skin Perfection Micellar Solution 
If your a regular reader of this blog, then you may know that the last micellar water I tried was the Ganier Micellar water and I loved it. However I felt like trying a new and I had heard a lot about this Micellar Water. So far this Micellar water has be gentle and removes my eye make up well. However I have noticed that it takes longer to remove my mascara and I normally wear waterproof mascara just because I find it better and this often requires tugging. Other than that, it is great so I will continue to use it but it isn't my favourite. 


Pro Formula Hydrating Creamy Face Wash 
The last product I brought was again from Tesco and was a hydrating creamy face wash. I previously used the Simple Facial Wash and I used it up so I wanted to try something new and I saw this and I liked the sound of it. This face wash smells a bit like sunscreen but I generally don't mind this, This facial wash is designed for dry and sensitive skin and when I used it, it didn't upset my skin and left it leaving refreshed and smooth. This face wash cost around three or four pounds and is worth a try.

These are just my thoughts and first impressions of three products and these products may work differently for you. I hope you enjoyed this post and found it interesting. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin.

Have you tried these products before? What did you think about them?

Emily <3 

12 comments:

  1. I really want to try out the L'Oreal Paris Micellar water but I don't think it's available in Australia yet. Great post.

    http://themakeup-gypsy.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved that L'Oreal micellar water when I tried it, very gentle on the skin!

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh I like the sound of that hot cloth cleanser, I love using them so much in the evenings xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it is such a good drugstore hot cloth cleanser xx

      Delete
  4. This is great, I've been suffering with my skin lately and have been looking for products to buy, will check these out.

    Meme xx

    Latest post out now
    'Superdrug Haul'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've tried the L'Oréal Micellar Solution and really did like how gentle it was.I'm currently using the Nivea Micellar Cleansing Water though which I'm liking a bit better! x

    http://la-fille-lumineuse.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric