Sunday, 8 February 2015

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner


If there is one thing I have been very scared of using, its liquid liner however the Soap and Glory Supercat Liner changes everything. If you have't heard about this liner yet, where have you been? It is basically a liquid liner in pen form and its amazing. Yes. there are many other eyeliner pens on the market but this one is different because it creates that thick line that everyone wants.  


The Supercat Liner is a fairly thick liner which is great and is very black. One thing I would say is that it isn't very waterproof which can be a problem at times. However saying this I love it and use it loads. It is so easy to use and the product comes out evenly and leaves a perfect black line. I apply this liner, to the lash line and go over the line to make it thicker. 


The pen tip is thin and is perfect for drawing the perfect line. The tip starts thick but narrows towards the end which makes it so easy to create a line and I can't say that I have ever made a mistake with it. I would seriously recommend trying this liner. 

These are just my thoughts and this eye liner may work differently for you. If your looking for a great drugstore eyeliner I would recommend this one as it only costs £6. Don't forgot to follow this blog on bloglovin'. 

Have you tried this eye liner before? 

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. I haven't tried this but I am very tempted now, great review! :)

    http://lux-rose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just come across your blog

    It's lovely !!!!

    I am now following!!

    and I have shared your page

    would be amazing if you would check out my friend blog Jadiee'sLittleBlog and maybe comment or folllow her back

    thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much and I will definitely check her blog out :) xx

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I wasn't so sure it first but it has grown on me :) xx

      Delete
  4. You have a lovely blog and this is such a good review. I really want to try it x

    em // emandhan xo

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric