Tuesday, 3 March 2015

5 Places I'd Like To Travel To


You know when you have one of those days when you want to pack a suitcase and get on a plane and just leave everything for a minute? Well I am having one of those days and I felt like sharing my top five places I would love to travel to. Ever since I since I could remember I have always travelled and is something that I love. However in recent years, I haven't been travelling as much and I miss it so much...


Greece
I have heard so many people talk about Greece and how amazing and beautiful it is. Because of this I really really want to go see it and this is a place that I have never been before and I really want to change that soon. I love the idea of going exploring and taking in the beautiful sights. I am not sure where in Greece I would go but I love the idea. The pictures of the landscapes in Greece look beautiful and are worth travelling to explore.


Hong Kong
This may my favourite place in the world because it is my home and I miss it. I know this may be cheating a bit but I would to travel back here and visit friends. One of my favourite things is that although Hong Kong is known as a city, it contains some of the most amazing countrysides and beautiful beaches. I miss the culture, the food and the shopping malls and I am really hoping to go back very soon.


Bali 
Bali. Right now I would to go to Bali and just lie by the pool and have my hair braided. Doesn't that just sound amazing! I have been to Bali four times but it is honestly one of my favourite places to go to relax and recharge. I love the people, the sun and exploring the wonderful culture. I have my favourite Hotel which I always go to and they have the best swimming pool which has a bar in the middle of it. What more do you need?!


Spain 
I haven't really discovered or explored that much of Europe and Spain is on the top of my list to discover. The idea of spending a couple of weeks in the sun and lying by the beach and swimming pool is perfect. I would also love to learn the language and travel around the country exploring. I would love to rental a villa with a swimming pool and hang out with family and have amazing food. 


Singapore 
I have been to Singapore before and ever since then I have wanted to go back. I love the cleanness and the city life and the shopping malls. I would say that Singapore is kinda like Hong Kong and that is perhaps why I like it so much. I love the city, the shops, the people, the harbour front and the skyline.  

After writing this, I want to go travel right this second. I don't know about you but travelling just makes life that little bit more exciting and interesting. I hope you found my list of places I would love to travel enjoyable and interesting. Don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin. 

Have you been travelling recently? What places would you like to travel to?

Emily <3 

10 comments:

  1. Amazing post, I am having one of those days also!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm glad I'm not the only one :) xx

      Delete
  2. I loved Spain, lived for 3 months and really enjoyed it - make sure you take time to go to Granada :) I'd love to visit Japan or England.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. living in Spain sounds amazing! :D xx

      Delete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much! It honest means the world to me :) xx

      Delete
  4. I've been to Greece twice, it's such an amazing country with incredible food xx

    Gemma | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric