Thursday, 19 March 2015

Boohoo Wishlist


Its that time again, when I go to check my bank balance and almost give myself a heart attack when I see it. Yep, that student loan is beginning to slowly run out and yet I still have the need to go and do a bit of online shopping. However because I will need food for the next couple of months, instead of buying all these items I have decided to create a wishlist so I can try to make you buy them. Your Welcome...









After creating this wishlist, I still feel the need to shop! It's an addiction! I hope you found this wishlist enjoyable and these are just my picks of outfits and of course, do feel free to click on the outfit of your choice and treat yourself to a new top, coat or playsuit! Don't forget to follow me on twitter and bloglovin! 

What was your favourite outfit?

Emily <3 

8 comments:

  1. Lovely picks! Especially the 1st and 2nd photo..oh hey I love them all! I think we have the same taste Miss Emily! I've never shopped at BooHoo but I think I'm gonna try it now <3

    xx Lyra
    Australian beauty blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I'm sure we do have the same taste :) xx

      Delete
  2. I want it all !! OMG !!

    amazing post !!!

    Freebies on my new blog post would love to know what you think Jadiee'sLittleBlog

    MyBlogloving

    MyFacebook

    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. yeah its not really working very well :P xx

      Delete
  4. Ahhhh I love everything - I can't pick a favourite, it's all so pretty! :)

    Layla xx

    www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Boohoo! Such a great wish list :)

    www.anacelinelabod.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric