Sunday, 1 March 2015

Hello March // Monthly Goals


Hello, March! I can't believe that you are already here. I have been obsessed with lifestyle blogs lately and I saw that one of them had monthly goals and I thought that it was a brilliant idea because if I write down and share my goals for each month, I will have a better chance of sticks to them. One thing you may not know about me is that I am an organise freak and one of my favourite things to do is to write lists. I love the idea of my life in lists and I love creating goals for me to reach and to try achieve because if I stick to them for a whole month then I am more likely continue them for longer...


Stick to my Skincare Routine
For the past two months, I have been rubbish with doing my skincare. The thought of having to wash my face and clean it just seems to hard and often I don't do it. Then I wonder why my skin isn't in the best shape. During March, I would like myself to try and stick to a skincare routine. I am helping myself by simplifying my routine. I am going to try and cleanse and moisturise every morning and night during March. This should hopefully help me to develop a simple routine that I can stick to and continue.  


Save Money 
As a university student, money always seems to be an issue. If your a student, your know what it feels like to have no extra money and if your a blogger as well, then your know the pain of wanting products to review and talk about on your blog but yet you can't because you need to buy food. However during March, I am going to try my best to save money. This could just include collecting my extra change and putting it aside in a small jar and by the end of the month I should have enough money for a little something rather than spending my money on useless things.


Focus on Work
Its getting to that point of the year when the work begins to build up. But I refuse to get stressed out by this so I would like myself to focus on work. This means getting up earlier and actually getting on this work. If you have work to do that's due in, get it done! I only have a couple of months left at University and would love to try and keep my grades up. I often turn off my phone and laptop and get change into my sweatpants so I am fully comfortable and ready to student without losing focus.  


Read more Books 
As a little girl, I loved reading and often I would spend days just sitting and reading. However because I am so busy with work and sport that I don't really have time to read. This is all going to change in March, because I am setting myself a goal of reaching at least two chapters before I go to bed each night. I love reading beauty and fashion books as well as novels and romantic books. Reading is a great way to fully relax me and takes my mind of work and other stresses.

These were my four goals for March. I feel that having goals for the whole year is silly and unachievable so creating smaller goals each month allows to achieve your long term year goals. I hope you found my goals interesting and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What are your goals for March?  

Emily <3 

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely blog post, why should you start your goals at the beginning of the year when you might think of ideas later on!? I ought to stick to my skin care routine too, but for me it's just trying to stay motivated! And nap less haha The Pixie Cut | Cosmopolitan ‘Best New Fashion Blog’ Winner 2014

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed this blog post! I couldn't agree more! :D xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric