Tuesday, 31 March 2015

March Favourites // 2015


Another month is coming to a close and you know what that means? March Favourites time! I normally say that the month flies by but March seemed to drag on and on. This may be due to the fact that I can't wait to go home at the end of March. Anyway this month I haven't really brought any new products as that student loan is quickly disappearing but I have still managed to pick out a few favourites from March...



Sleek 'Rose Gold'  Blusher
I'm sure I have talked about this product before but the Sleek Blush in 'Rose Gold' has been my go to blush for March. I have always loved this blush because it is the perfect pink colour with gold laced in. However I put it aside to make myself try other blushers but after a couple of months, I have gone back to it. I don't know whether its the appearance of the product but I can't help but continuously reach for it.


China Glaze 'Aquadelic' 
 When I talk about Nail Polishes it normally is  Barry M one but this month I have been loving China Glaze Nail Polishes. I don't normally talk about this brand much as I don't really own many shades from them but I have 'Aquadelic' which I have been obsessed with lately. It is a mix between mint green and blue and makes me feel like a mermaid. As the temperature is slowly rising and the sun is finally coming out, I thought why not crack out my spring nail colours.


Barry M 'Vintage Violet' Nail Polish
What would be a Monthly Favourite without the mention of a Barry M Nail Polish. On my toes, I have been wearing 'Vintage Violet' is a deep purple colour and kind of reminds of winter. I know, I am wearing spring on my nails and winter on my toes. Its the best of both worlds! I also know that I talk about Barry M Nail polishes a lot but at £2.99 per bottle, you won't find this great quality at a cheaper price.


Soap & Glory 'Butter Yourself'' Moisture  Lotion 
I finally finished my Body Shop Body Butter and I started a new moisture lotion and that's where my next favourite comes in. I received the Soap and Glory 'Butter Yourself' Lotion back at Christmas but had other lotions to finish up first so I put it in a cupboard and forgot about it. However, since I have started using it, I have fallen in love. The fruity scent is heavenly and delightful and makes me look forward to moisturising. Who knew!


Tv Show - Forever
I have mentioned is in a previous post but it has honestly become my all time favourite show. Forever is basically a mixture between Sherlock Holmes and CSI: New York. Not to mention that the main character is very good looking which always helps. If you like detective drama shows with heart warming moments, I would highly suggest Forever.

These are just my thoughts and my favourites. I hope you have found this post useful and enjoyable. I hope you have had a wonderful month and that you have a even more wonderful April. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter!

What were your favourites from March?

Emily <3  

8 comments:

  1. Love the China Glaze
    http://lushobsessed.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks , the blusher looks and sounds great :) x

    The Belle Narrative

    ReplyDelete
  3. the blush looks lovely, wish we had sleek over here!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. That body lotion sounds nice, I need a new one and I absolutely love Soap&Glory! (:

    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric