Tuesday, 10 March 2015

What's on my iphone?


Ever wanted to know what I have on my phone? Well your in luck because for this post I thought why not screenshot my phone and share with you guys what apps I have on my phone. I have never done one of these types of posts before because I haven't ever had an iphone but the other day I was very luckily gifted one by my lovely mum. I was so excited that I went and downloaded all the apps that I felt were important to me. These apps are just things that I feel I need and of course over time I will add more. 


Home Page

Top Row: Calendar, Photos, Camera, Weather 
Second Row: Clock, Maps, Videos, Notes 
Third Row: Reminders Stocks, Passbook, iTunes Store
Below Row: App Store, Safari, Settings, Contacts

On my home page or first page however you look at it, I have the standard apps that come with every iphone. I have the calender that I have all of my important dates in such as exams and family events. Next to that is my photos which as a blogger is one of my favourite apps. Of course if there is a photo app and is bound to be a camera app near by or for me right next to it. I am always checking the weather to see what I can wear and the clock app is very important as it severs as my alarm. Maps, where would I be without this app and videos is another app which I use to look back at. Notes and reminders are great for me as I like to be organised and make lists. My four main apps at the bottom are my email, text messages, phone and music because these are most important to me and the ones I use most.    


Second Page

Top Row: Voice Memos, FaceTime, Newsstand, Instagram
Second Row: Snapchat, Whatsapp, Skype, Pinterest
Third Row: Blogger, Calculator, Games Center, Compass
Wallpapers, Twitter, Facebook, Spotify 

This is the most exciting page because it contains a lot of apps. I have a couple of more boring ones such as voice memos, newsstand, calculator, and compass but the more exciting ones are Instagram which I use to post pictures of new products I like and to keep up with other bloggers. My second row is one of my favourites which contains Snapchat that I use regularly to talk to friends around the world. Whatapps is another app and I love using this to talk to my friends in different countries. I don't really use Skype but still have it on there anyway. Pinterest, twitter and face book is used to promote my blog posts and blogger is used to read comments.  


Third Page

Top Row: Youtube, Amazon, BBC news, My Fitness Pal
Second Row: Bloglovin, Blogilates 

The last page only contains a few apps. I have Youtube which is basically my life. I love going onto Youtube on the morning and catching up with the newest videos. I order so many things from Amazon and love using the app to order phone cases, make up and brushes. I love catching up with the news from around the world which is why BBC News in on my phone. I have two fitness related apps which are My Fitness Pal and Blogilates and this is designed to try and get my to be a bit more active. The last app is Bloglovin which I use to check out other blogs. 

This is my first iphone, so I didn't really know what apps to get so please do comment below if you have any suggestions of other apps to get. I hope you find this post useful and interesting. These are just my apps and don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter to keep up to date. 

What apps do you have on your phone? 

Emily <3

6 comments:

  1. Some of my favourite apps are Notes, Instagram, Bloglovin', Dropbox and Snapchat - probably pretty standard :) I never have time for games, sadly.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never have time of games either! xx

      Delete
  2. To be host, I like your blog very much! I think that you do a great job! I know that blog requires much time, but keep doing it!

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. cool post :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric