Tuesday, 14 April 2015

Great Budget Buys




The drugstore is one of my favourite places to go when I am in the mood to try some new make up. There are so many amazing products and brands which provide great quality make up at such a low price. I never really know where to start when I walk into Boots which is a reason why often I shop online. I have done a few posts before about drugstore products but today I thought  I would share with you my great budget buys..


I'm sure most of you have heard about the Urban Decay Naked 1 palette. Well if this palette isn't in your budget, then your in luck because there is a big drugstore dupe. MUA's Undressed eyeshadow palette offers the same shades and I personally think the quality is amazing for £4. This was the first palette I ever brought and it served me well. If you want to try an eyeshadow palette from Superdrug I would suggest MUA's Undressed. 



There are so many blushers to pick from but the brand which I always turn to would be Sleek. The pigmentation of their products is just unlike anything else in the drugstore. My favourite Sleek blusher would have to be 'Rose Gold' which as the name would suggest is a pink blusher with gold laced in it. If your local Boots or Superdrug doesn't sell Sleek then you can order from Amazon.co.uk. For £4.49 the quality is amazing and packaging looks Sleek.



Mascaras. There are so many different mascaras in Boots and Superdrug but the prices do vary from £1 to £12. However mascara is one product where the price does mean better quality but the Barry M Lash Vegas Mascara is a fairly good mascara which doesn't cost an arm and leg. At £6.49, this is one of the cheaper mascaras which still provides volume and length. 


NYC isn't a brand that I turn to too often but one product that I have been loving is their Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm which is a tinted lip balm. This is one lip product that moisturisers my lips while giving them colour at the same time and is honestly one of my favourite products to wear. This lip balm only costs £2.99, and there isn't a better bargain in Superdrug.

There you have it. Four of my favourite products which won't break your bank balance. These are just my thoughts and these products many work differently for you. I hope you find this post useful when you next pop into the drugstore. Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin and twitter to stayup to date!

What are your great budget buys?

Emily <3 

14 comments:

  1. MUA shadows are so great specially for the price :) the blush looks really stunning too x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this - Lash Vegas is actually my favourite mascara, I don't know why but it makes my lashes look amazing, and the price tag is just too good to be true!! <3

    I have a new post up on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these products especially the Sleek blush and MUA palette, they are definitely great affordable items and the eye palette is definitely a good dupe for the Naked palette <3

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this eyeshadow palette looks gorgeous, great for the price! Are the shades shimmery or matte?
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sleek shadows and blushes are so lovely! Great post.

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a massive fan of the Sleek blushes - they're amazing for the price xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that Sleek blush, its so gorgeous and a favourite of mine :) xx
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love sleek blushes, they're such good quality and not that expensive either

    Emma emhasrednails

    ReplyDelete

Design by | SweetElectric