Sunday, 19 April 2015

Haul | Primark & New Look



A couple of weeks ago I popped into town and went about picking up some more spring and summer clothes. I found a couple of pieces from New Look as well as Primark which I thought I would share with you. I also noticed that I hadn't really posted any clothing hauls recently so I felt it was about time for a haul again. I picked up a few dresses and shirts which I felt would be appropriate for the warmer weather which I am hoping will quickly arrive...

New Look  


I am a massive fan of skater dresses and they are really the only type of dresses I wear. I picked up this dress in a lovely pink colour which I already own in red. It originally cost £15 but I picked it up for £5. Bargain! I really love the bright pink colour which is perfect for summer paired with sandals. 


Next up I picked up this long shirt from New Look as well. The thing that made me buy it was the collar which is black and has jewellery attached to it. It originally cost £25 but I got it on sale for £3. I love a good sale. It is perfect for spring as the material is light and breezy. 


Another dress from New Look. However this is different from the previous one because this is a swing dress. I actually don't own any swing dresses apart from this one but I really like this one paired with a light denim jacket. It cost £10 which is another amazing bargain. 

Primark 


I spotted this shirt in Primark and I couldn't help but pick it up. As a blogger I do spend a lot of time on the internet and wifi so I felt this was perfect for me. I'm sure this will be a casual shirt for the gym. It cost £4 which is a great price and a shirt that suits me perfectly.


I do love my candles but I can't burn them in my apartment so I haven't brought them recently. However I couldn't resist putting this little tin candle in my basket. The scent of watermelon lemonade is a very fresh fruity scent which I live for. At only £1 I couldn't help myself. 


Lastly, I picked up a water bottle, I don't know what you whether you would call this a water bottle but I have been wanting one of these bottles for a while and when I saw this black and sliver glitter one I knew it was for me. It is quickly becoming one of my desk essentials and only cost £2.50!

What have you brought from New Look & Primark recently?

Emily <3 

4 comments:

  1. I love the Primark top, its so fitting for us bloggers. Might have to pick one up myself :) xx
    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel it is the perfect top for bloggers :) xx

      Delete

Design by | SweetElectric